Sasol is a global company with a primary focus on the energy and chemical industries. The company capitalizes on the expertise and experience of its workforce in order to integrate difficult technologies and processes into large-scale manufacturing facilities located in various locations throughout the world. As a result of their ability to safely and sustainably source, manufacture, and sell a range of high-quality commodities in 23 different countries, they are able to provide value for a wide variety of stakeholders.
Their mission, “Innovating for a better world,” is what drives us to deliver on the “triple bottom line” outcomes of People, Planet, and Profit, in a responsible manner and always with the intention of becoming a force for good. This is because their objective is “Innovating for a better world.” They have made achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) their number one goal in order to ensure that their business is sustainable on all fronts, including the social and economic spheres as well as the natural environment.
About the Sasol Tanker Driver Learnership 2022-2023
Sasol is offering an employment opportunity for candidates looking for qualified work as a professional General Worker based in their location in Secunda/Sasolburg/Standerton/Balfour. In order to qualify for the position of General Worker at Sasol, you will need to demonstrate that you can offer assistance to the Maintenance Team by providing effective equipment maintenance assistance and reliability while adhering to procedures and codes. This will enable you to improve the stability of the equipment and ensure that it can be maintained sustainably.
Additionally you will need to perform the following responsibilities:
- Accurately complete all job-specific tasks and the checklist
- Visual examination of the working environment, with the goal of confirming that safety standards are being followed and communicating any potentially hazardous working situations to higher-ups
- Implementation of job-specific SOPs and COPs in order to guarantee that housekeeping requirements are met and maintained
- Participate effectively and efficiently as a member of a team in order to move toward the achievement of the team’s goals
- Aware of the ways in which your activities may effect the expenses incurred by your team, seek out and implement projects that will save money
- Make sure to report all of the task actions
- Help the craftsman with the routine duties they face every day.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sasol Job Vacancy as General Worker’s Reference Number: 114861 & 114852.
Feel free to sign up for the job opening of General Worker at Sasol if you are confident that you want to work for the company. All that is required of you is to review the prerequisites listed below and compare your qualifications to the criteria established by the selection committee. Make sure that you satisfy all of the requirements that have been outlined in order to give yourself the best possible opportunity of being accepted. It’s possible that you won’t be automatically disqualified if you don’t do this, but it will certainly hurt your chances of being accepted.
The Sasol Job Vacancy as General Worker Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Has a legitimate Grade 12 or N3 qualifications or NQF Level 4
- Can obtain a Medical Certficate of Fitness
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Can obtain a legitimate First Aid Certificate
- Preferably has knowledge in the Mining industry
- Preferably has 12 months of plant experiences on conveyors
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own development and improvement by cultivating self-awareness, reflecting, seeking criticism, and self-correcting
- Can follow instructions and other written information.
Important note: It is Sasol’s policy, in accordance with its commitment to Employment Equity, to give precedence to qualified applicants who are members of recognized groups. In addition to undergoing a pre-employment medical test, candidates for certain positions could also be subjected to a physical fitness evaluation as one of the standard requirements for being hired.
- Career Opportunities: General Worker(Upskilling to Operator) (Non-permanent position) x218 (114861)
- Career Opportunities: General worker 1 (114852).
To visit the aforementioned web URL from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to make an account for themselves on the application portal before they may submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of extra screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any component of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications using the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Sasol Job Vacancy as General Worker must be submitted before the closing date on 07 & 09 November 2022.
It is feasible for you to ensure that your application will be secured as soon as possible if you register as promptly as possible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success; rather, it is meant to give you with a solid position while the recruiting process is ongoing.
The selection committee will not take into consideration the applications of candidates who submit them after the deadline has passed. No consideration will be given to the content of any submissions that are received after the contest’s closing date and time.
At its exclusive discretion, Sasol may choose to hire someone or not, and it is within its rights to do either. The judgements made by the choosing committee are final and must be adhered to by all parties involved.