About RCL Foods
RCL Foods is an South African based company that produces nutritional food products that appeal to a huge African demographic. Home to variety of brands, RCL Foods is well-known for several household names. You might be familiar with Supreme flour, Pieman’s pies, Nola mayonnaise, Ouma rusks, and Mageu Number 1 beverages. Besides food products, RCL foods has extended their operations to producing pet food (Bobtail and Catmor), and animal feed (Molatek).
In general, RCL Foods has a range of departments that deal with Consumer Goods, Logistics, Sales, FMCG, and Marketing just to name a few. Assisting the company with their distribution is the acclaimed Vector Logistics, a reliable partner that gets items deliver with their own structure route-to-market system. Under the hard working efforts of more than 20 000 employees scattered across Southern Africa, RCL Foods is able to garner more than R13 billion in assets.
With a strong passion for making nourishing food accessible, RCL Foods strives to make their products as affordable as possible. Everyday, RCL Foods is reaching out to new consumers by exploring different market trends. The company’s constant need for new innovations allows RCL Foods to expand their portfolio in the years to come.
About RCL Foods Job Vacancy as General Worker 2021
RCL Foods is accepting applications from qualified South African employment seekers who are interested in being a part of the team as a General Worker. Based in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, the job vacancy comes with permanent employment for those who are seeking for a fixed job position. Once selected as a General Worker, you will be heavily involved in the company’s Supply Chain function. This position comes with a list of responsibilities, which includes:
- General Work Duties
- Assisting on Stock Count Preparations
- Occupational Health and Safety Compliance
- Good Handling Practices
- Teamwork and Self Management.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Below are a few examples of the specific duties that you will be assigned with as a General Worker:
- Making sure that the warehouse is clean at all times
- Helping out with the on-route deliveries
- Packing all of the delivery cases using the proper instructions
- Getting rid of all of the pros that do not meet the standard quality
- Maintaining the company’s housekeeping standards
- Tending to all cleaning equipment properly
- Participating in the warehouse’s stock count
- Putting notes all over damaged stock and organizing them correctly
- Coming into shifts punctually
- Reducing any overtime shifts
- Complying to the applied health and safety protocols
- Preventing any on-site accidents such as fire hazards
- Double checking to see all freezer doors are closed
- Preventing any glass hazards
- Taking responsibility over any duties as a means of self-development
- Meeting all of your deadlines.
Candidates of the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as General Worker 2021 must fulfill a set of requirements in order to be qualified for the vacancy. Besides the duties and responsibilities that you must handle, there are several basic criteria that must be met as well. Each of these items will be used by the selection committee to fully assess all candidates. Failure to meet everything may put you under a disadvantageous positions during registrations.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as General Worker 2021 Eligibility Criteria are:
- Holds a legitimate Matric qualification
- Proven to be physically and medically fit for the working environment
- Maintains responsible sober habits
- Has at least 1 year experience working in the Warehousing Department (optional, but advantageous).
Apply online: RCL Foods Job Vacancy as General Worker 2021.
Interested candidates must have an account in order to register for the vacancy. If you do not have an account, make sure you create one beforehand. This account will store all of your personal information and supporting documents on the portal. It is a vital part of your overall applications.
Once you already have your account, please keep its credentials safe with you. This is to prevent any possible hackings which will sabotage your applications. Never share your account details, especially your password, with anybody else.
All provided information on the portal must be accurate to the candidate’s current conditions. Candidates discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications, or leaving their applications incomplete, will not be considered for registrations.
Candidates must send in their applications for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as General Worker 2021 before the closing date on 26 October 2020.
The selection committee will not be tolerating any late applications. Candidates discovered to be sending their applications past the deadline will automatically be disregarded.
RFL Foods is a committed establishment that fully adheres to their Employment Equity (EE) policies. EE is implemented in both internal and external recruitment. This policy is intended to uplift the potential of their internal workforce before considering external registrants. Due to this, preference will be offered to internal candidates as a means to achieve the company’s Employment Equity goals.