About the SABN (South African Bank Note)
The SABN (South African Bank Note) is a company overseen by the Reserve Bank that is responsible for printing out all of the banknote denominations typically used within South Africa. In addition to producing local banknotes, the company also helps in printing banknotes for neighbouring countries.
About the SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2022
SABN (South African Bank Note) is offering entry-level employment opportunities for three (3) potential candidates interested to work as professional Cleaner. The SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Cleaner is a chance for applicants who have had prior experience tackling on cleaning tasks and routine inspections within office vicinities.
As a Cleaner, you will be required to perform the key responsibilities:
- Repair needs should be reported to the line manager
- Side walls, walkways, and conference rooms should all be cleaned
- Ensure that garbage containers are emptied on a regular basis, and that trash is separated and removed. Conduct routine inspections, document the findings, and keep records
- As needed, provide general help
- Deep cleaning of office furniture and ICT equipment is performed upon request and according to a timetable
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, and other cleaning activities for specific locations
- Follow business rules, procedures, and processes in terms of safety, health, environment, and quality (SHEQ).
Candidates interested in the SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Cleaner must fulfill eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences for the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Cleaner Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification with the subjects of Mathematics and Physical Science
- Displays 1-2 years of prior working experience in a Cleaning position
- Understands how to use basic cleaning equipment
- Can fulfill SHE requirements
- Shows impressive communication (verbal and written) abilities
- Understands basic computer literacy.
Apply online: SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2022.
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
On the application portal, please type in your most relevant answers into the required boxes. All the personal details you provide should correlate correctly to your current conditions.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
Candidates are required to upload their Curriculum Vitae (CV). Your CV should be in a PDF or Word format. Additionally, it should not have any handwriting on it.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Cleaner must be submitted before the closing date on 26 May 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the programme.
SABN (South African Bank Note) has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.