About Motus Aftermarket Parts
Motus Aftermarket Parts is an establishment that specializes in automotive parts, as well as the marketing and distributing of their products to relevant industries. Based in South Africa, Motus Aftermarket Parts is directly supervised by Motus Corporation, a massive entity that has roots in the local and international automotive field. Motus Aftermarket Parts is responsible for providing authentic replacement parts and giving customers the quality brands to fulfill their needs. Committed to both its business and socio-economic development of South Africa, Motus Aftermarket Parts is a leading company to look forward to.
About the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker 2023
Motus Aftermarket Parts if offering job vacancie for South African employment seekers who are looking for a position as General Worker in the company. Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker is opening position in Bloemfontein, Free State. As a General Worker, your main responsibility is to perform responsibilities within the merchandising and receiving fields.
As General Worker, your tasks and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Binning all incoming merchandised to stock up on inventory
- Updating the stock to new bins as per instructed
- Receiving and checking incoming goods based on existing standards
- Picking up orders received from customers and branch
- Providing assistance in stock take procedures
- Fulfilling standard operational targets
- Issuing scanners to relevant team members
- Reporting possible damages to supervisor
- Booking out scanners on the provided electronic app.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker is currently opening X2 positions.
Candidates interested in the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Obtain a Grade 12 qualification or equivalent in Literacy and Numeracy
- Acquire a minimum of 3 years of experience in a warehouse and/or logistics environment (desirable)
- Possess knowledge of Spares/Motor/Engine parts, warehouse systems, and procedures
- Demonstrate efficiency, accuracy, focus, and attention to detail
- Exhibit proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Be self-motivated and willing to go above and beyond expectations
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration
- Maintain physical fitness
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ensure a clear criminal record.
Apply online Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker 2023 at:
- Bloemfontein, Free State (Closing date: 27 June 2023)
Candidates are required to apply via either one of the platforms mentioned above. Skim through the queries before filling in the boxes with correct information.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload several documents such as your most updated CV (Curriculum Vitae), transcripts, Driver’s License, Identity Document, passport, and other documents if applicable.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Please be kindly informed that Motus Aftermarket Parts will be implementing their Employment Equity policies during both internal and external recruitments. Therefore, consideration will be offered to internal candidates before moving onto external applicants – provided that this fulfills their Employment Equity goals.
Applications for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as General Worker must be submitted before the closing date on 27 June 2023.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the vacancy.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Motus Aftermarket Parts reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.