About Lancet Laboratories
Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories in Africa, with locations in South Africa and various other African counties.. The laboratory provides vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services. Lancet Laboratories is held by a typical medical partnership, in which pathologists perform a professional diagnostic pathology service while simultaneously serving as stockholders in the company they founded.
In addition to ensuring the quality and validity of investigations, the service is led by more than eighty specialist pathologists, each with a specific area of expertise. The service also provides consultative services to physicians, managed healthcare institutions, the occupational health environment, and the insurance and industrial sectors. With a robust work ethic, Lancet Laboratories continues to be a trusted establishment amongst its client base.
About the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman 2022
Lancet Laboratories is offering an employment opportunity for South African candidates who are interested in obtaining a job position as professional Handyman. The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman is a permanent position that will require you to work mainly as a Maintenance Handyman. Please be kindly informed that this opportunity is based at PTA, Pencardia.
As a Handyman, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Install light bulbs and plugs, as well as execute other electricity-related tasks, in order to provide a basic and safe power supply
- Oversee the welding crew and the existing welds on the job site as well.
laying out and chopping Tile installation in ceramic, measuring and leveling, assuring accuracy and customer satisfaction are all areas of expertise
- Purchase and collect inventory from vendors to ensure that there is enough inventory available when required
- Install locks, safes, and post boxes on the properties of external supporters, as asked by the PROs
- If more equipment or materials are required to guarantee appropriate completion of the work, this person should notify the Maintenance Co-ordinator
- Filing of job cards to ensure that work is completed and that employees are paid in compliance with the law
- Brick laying, plastering, paving, painting, welding, and window installation are all examples of tradespeople that work in the construction industry
- Carpentry is the repair, assembly, and storage of furniture. Ceilings, shelves, and skirtings are being installed. Painting and hanging images in order to provide optimal ergonomics in the workplace
- Employers should provide on-the-job welding training to employees, assuring skill advancement and the development of handicraft skills
- The installation of dry walling ensures a safe workplace environment
- Keeping an eye on general cleanliness and neatness on the job site while also guaranteeing health and safety and assuring client satisfaction
- Purchase and collection of inventory from vendors.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman’s Reference Number: 684068.
Candidates interested in the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this learnership. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Possesses a legitimate Driver’s License
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Has at least 2-3 years of prior working experience.
2. Personal Attributes
- Can work under pressure
- Prepare to work with other team members
- Has a keen eye for accuracy
- Communicates well with other team members
- Solves problems well
- Manages themselves in an orderly manner
- Manages their time well
- Proven to have good understanding of basic literacy.
Apply online: Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman 2022.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications via the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being refused by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Handyman must be submitted before the closing date on 08 February 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Lancet Laboratories reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.