About RCL Foods
A significant South African food company with over 21 000 employees, RCL Foods manufactures a broad variety of branded and private label food items that are distributed via their own route-to-market supply chain expert, Vector. RCL Foods is headquartered in Johannesburg.
The firm aspires to deliver more nutrient-dense food at a lower cost and with a broader variety of options. RCL Foods does this through creating a strong portfolio of brands, getting a larger part of the meal market by introducing high-value products, and being on the cutting edge of innovation.
About the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter 2022
RCL Foods is looking for a Fitter to join their Chicken Division and is able to take upon any tasks that may come with the professional employment position. In the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter, one of the key responsibilities of your position is to guarantee that all production equipment is serviced and maintained in accordance with specifications and good engineering standards. To succeed in this position, the person must be able to operate independently and under pressure.
As a Fitter, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- All mechanical equipment has to be repaired and maintained
- Repairing, refurbishing, and reassembling all mechanical equipment
- Fabrication of stainless steel pipes and structural members, including welding, cutting, and repairing. (Boiler construction at its most fundamental level)
- Adherence to the Occupational Health and Safety Act Adherence to all ISO/HACCP standards and processes Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Take care of any breakdowns. Work on a shift basis, Extra hours, call-outs, and standby are necessary
- Inspections and scheduled work are carried out in accordance with Job Cards
- It is necessary to be able to organize work in terms of avoiding downtimes wherever possible
- Estimation of the cost of spare parts for planned work
- Boiler manufacturing fundamentals include welding, cutting, and repairing steel structures, pipes, and other equipment
- Attend to malfunctions as soon as they occur, plan and implement remedial activities that are of high quality and with the purpose of reducing downtime
- Individual autonomy in identifying failures and implementing remedial steps with little oversight
- The ability to do root cause analysis on significant malfunctions, as well as to develop and execute remedial measures.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter’s Reference Number: RCL220201-5.
If you’re certain of joining the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Fitter trade exam with at least three years’ experience and has passed a
- Recognised Fitter trade test
- Experience in arc, gas, and plasma welding and cutting is required
- Experience with basic workshop equipment, such as lathes, milling machines, and other similar devices
- Ability to assume command in the event of a catastrophic mechanical failure, as well as excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to carry goods and have FMCG (manufacturing environment) expertise would be very desirable.
Apply online: RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Fitter must be submitted before the closing date on 08 February 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
RCL Foods has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.