About the Fidelity Services Group
The Fidelity Services Group is a massive establishment that has specialised in providing various security solutions for a number of clients. With a strong integrated portfolio, the group serves its clients through complete professionalism with the right service delivery and implementation methods. Always evolving and striving for the craft of innovation, Fidelity Services Group has been on the forefront of security solutions within the industry.
About the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Sales 2021
Fidelity Services Group is offering an employment chance for candidates who are looking for a job position in Cape Town as a qualified Contact Centre Sales. The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Sales is an entry-level position that will require you to perform a couple of duties:
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that any relocation cancellation requests received are handled in accordance with the customer’s requirements and in accordance with FADT’s standard operating procedures
- The incumbent’s responsibilities include ensuring the effective and efficient handling of sales leads, as well as collecting feedback from Sales Consultants about the result of scheduled meetings
- This position’s main goal is to guarantee that there are no delays in scheduling appointments for consultants. In addition, the incumbent will make a concerted effort to acquire both RECON/RELOC customers’ information and schedule appointments for Sales Consultants to meet with RECON/RELOC customers
- Relocation and Reconnection Customers’ appointments will be scheduled via this system
- All movement cancellation requests should be collected, captured, analyzed, and processed, with the primary goal of retaining as many customers as possible
- Managing the diaries of Sales Consultants is a difficult task
- Among other things, you’ll be responsible for daily capture of moving cancellations, scheduling of sales consultant appointments on Custsat/Openscape and Listener, as well as frequent follow-up with customers and sales consultants to ensure that they are satisfied with the service
- System removals are scheduled in advance.
Additionally, you will be assessed based on the following Key Performance Areas:
- Customersat, Sales Consultants Diaries, and Listener are all good places to keep track of cancellations and appointments
- Establish appointment times in the Sales Consultants’ diaries
- Maintain constant communication with internal and external customers on the current state of their relocation process
- Make an effort to schedule appointments with both RELOC and RECON customers
- Make certain that system removals are scheduled in cases when reconnections are not feasible
- Receive and handle cancellations of relocation appointments
- Follow up on any leads that have not been closed
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all conversations and correspondence with consumers
- Respond to calls or queries from customers who want to terminate their subscription because they are relocating into a new location
- All “new leads” should be qualified and contacted
- Compile and analyze statistics or other data as directed by management
- Work with internal departments and/or branches to communicate and coordinate activities.
Candidates who are interested in the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Contact Center Sales must first meet the requirements for the position before submitting their applications to the company. Each of the criteria listed below will decide whether or not you have what it takes to be considered for this job moving forward. Candidates are strongly encouraged to fulfill all of the criteria listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative repercussions if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Sales Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification or anything relevant
- Shows a strong understanding the customer service knowledge
- Understands strong telephone sales support
- Has knowledge of administrative processes as well as security industry beneficial
- Is fully bilingual.
Apply online: Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Sales 2021.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Sales must be submitted before the closing date on 07 September 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to candidates who have been shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 working days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen by the selection committee.
Fidelity Services Group reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.