Nestle is a global company based in 187 countries that are well known for their line of food and beverage brands. Supported by more than 291 000 staff members all over the world, everyone is committed to producing high-quality products while empowering local communities within their regions. At the moment, Nestle is helping people overcome socio-economic challenges that includes obesity, diseases, and undernutrition.
About the Nestle Apprenticeships 2021-2023
Nestle is offering an Instrumentation Apprenticeship and a Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship for candidates who are searching for practical work experience. The Nestle Apprenticeships is a 48-month/4-year programme based in Estcourt, that allows you to have a great start with your career. Whether you plan on strengthening your skills in the Instrumentation department, or in the Mechanical Fitter field, you will have a lot to gain from this opportunity.
As an apprentice, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Attending to breakdowns and doing breakdown analysis as needed
- Removing machinery and equipment from service
- Machines and equipment should be repaired, maintained, and lubricated
- Contributing to the functioning of machinery and assisting with its operation
- Preventative maintenance should be carried out on all mechanical equipment, including vehicles
- Construction of machinery and equipment, including assembly and installation
- Participation in the Preventative Maintenance Program
- Getting machinery and equipment in the proper position.
If you find his to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the programme.
Candidates interested in the Nestle Apprenticeships must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this apprenticeships. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Nestle Apprenticeships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has at least a Grade 12 qualification with the subjects of Mathematics and Science, as well as an N2 qualification
- Shows a basic understanding of computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Focuses on their results and customer oriented
- Is a great team player and prioritises their self development
- Can fulfill the rules and regulations of their modules and performance goals
- Prepared to work in shifts
- Has a high passion for the company’s brands
- Preference will be offered to Grade 12 certificate holders who have passed their English,
- Mathematics, and Science subjects, or candidates who have already obtained an N3-N6 qualification.
- Instrumentation Apprenticeship – Nestle Apprenticeships 2021-2023
- Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship – Nestle Apprenticeships 2021-2023.
Candidates will need to directly apply online through the portals provided above. Any submissions made through other external methods, such as fax or email, will not be entertained by the selection committee.
Alternatively, you can apply using your LinkedIn account. This way, you can save time from having to create an account from scratch. Your LinkedIn information will automatically be synced with the programme.
By sending in your applications, you are ultimately giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilised for registration purposes. Your information will be evaluated to see if you’d make a great choice. Anyone discovered to be writing down false statements about themselves on their applications will be rejected from the programme.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
If you’d like to secure your applications during the registration period, please make your submission as soon as possible. However, an early submission does not guarantee automatic success.
All decisions made by the selection committee are final. Anyone found to be canvassing with the decisions of the Nestle Apprenticeships will bed disqualified from the registration process.