In South Africa, Faircape Group is an established and diverse real estate development and management corporation. Since its modest beginnings more than three decades ago as a construction firm, the company has grown to become a prominent brand in the real estate industry and the services that are associated with it. The team has extensive knowledge across a variety of property markets in the province of Western Cape.
The executives and managers who make up Faircape’s team are the creative minds behind the company’s very successful business concept. Their plan for the future is on providing a comprehensive range of services, encouraging innovation, and growing their business into new areas of opportunity within our industry. The firm has made it a priority to invest in cutting-edge technology, streamlined business processes, and talented employees in order to fulfill its promise to provide consumers with services of the highest possible standard.
About the Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
Faircape is offering a job opportunity for candidates keen on receiving employment as an organised and qualified Receptionist for their Hermanus location. The Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a position that will reuqire you to be responsible for the front of the house at the company’s Onrus Manor facility.
As a Receptionist, your duties include:
- Provide a warm welcome and friendly greetings to each and every guest
- Answer the phone in a kind and professional way for all callers Direct callers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner
- In a timely manner, you will be expected to receive and communicate orally, in writing, and electronically with the appropriate party
- Daily responsibilities include opening, stamping, and proper distribution of all incoming mail
- Ensure that all communication is carried out in a way befitting a professional and that all administrative tasks connected to the successful operation of the front desk are completed in a timely and correct manner
- Upon accessing the premises, you are responsible for taking care of any and all deliveries, questions, and maintenance
- Contribute to the completion of any and all ad hoc tasks.
The selected Receptionist will be entitled to a salary offer ranging from R7 000–R10 000 cost to company/month.
Feel free to sign up for the Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist if you are convinced that you will be taking that position. Don’t stress about it if you are still unsure about whether or not you would be a suitable fit for the position. All that is required of you is to review the prerequisites listed below and compare your qualifications to the criteria established by the selection committee. Make sure that you satisfy all of the requirements that have been outlined in order to give yourself the best possible opportunity of being accepted.
The Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns a legitimate Matric qualification
- Knows how to use a computer (especially Google Docs)
- Has prior experiences as a qualified Receptionist
- Displays strong administration abilities
- Shows professional communication abilities and telephone etiquette
- Has previous experience working in a hospital or medical setting
- Knows how to form interpersonal relationships well
- Puts on a neat and professional look
- Has a customer service oriented mindset
- Has references that are reliable and positive
- Does not have a criminal track record
- Already vaccinated against COVID-19 or planning to be vaccinated before starting the job.
Apply online: Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to access the online portal mentioned above.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on phones running the Android operating system.
Please use the application portal to enter your responses into the applicable fields, and submit your application. The entirety of your personal information that you offer need to accurately reflect your current state of affairs.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
Candidates are needed to provide a few documents, including a photo of themselves for use as their profile picture and a curriculum vitae for consideration (CV). These two pieces of paper are important things that need to be put together in a document.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
Candidates are required to complete the application process via the portal that was supplied above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made by alternative methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as possible. You will now have some time to evaluate of the information contained in your applications. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past your application, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted by the selection committee.
During the process of recruitment, Faircape maintains the discretion to choose whether or not to make an appointment. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.