About Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Since 1978, Dis-Chem has been regarded as South Africa’s most reliable pharmacy chain because to the connected dispensaries, family clinics, wound-care clinics, and complete self-medication centers that it operates. Ivan and Lynette Saltzman, who had only just completed their training as pharmacists, established Dis-Chem by opening their first retail pharmacy in Mondeor, which is located south of Johannesburg in South Africa.
The cheap pharmacy idea was first introduced by the retail pharmacy, which also provided product categories that were not previously available in South African pharmacies. The firm is recognized as a leader in the fields of beauty, healthy eating, sport supplements, health, and well-being, and as such, it provides the broadest product offerings and most knowledgeable guidance in each of these areas.
About the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Clinic Receptionist 2022
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is looking for competent work seekers who is keen on filling their available mid-senior opportunity as a qualified Clinic Receptionist. The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Clinic Receptionist will require you to attend to any phone and in-person inquiries made by patients. This job will require you to join the company’s team at their Table Bay store based in Western Cape.
As a Clinic Receptionist, you will be required to:
- Make sure that customers, guests, and callers get pertinent feedback on their questions within a reasonable amount of time
- Provides assistance to patients who are in need by reacting to emergency situations
- When conversing with patients over the phone, it is important to use basic telephone etiquette
- Check that the information about the patient is accurate
- Continue to communicate with patients about any input that was asked
- If the consumer makes a request, you should provide their area code, their work telephone number, and any other pertinent information
- Keep track of and perform routine maintenance on the necessary clinical equipment, stationery, and medicines
- Help walk-in customers get in touch with the appropriate staff members for questions about meetings and/or delivery
- Open the new patient files in accordance with the established protocols
- Register patients in accordance with the criteria that have been defined
- To protect the patient’s privacy and ensure their confidence, the reception area must be kept tidy and up to date at all times
- Always make sure that the appropriate individual receives any messages or calls that are passed to them
- Provide callers with information that is pertinent to their requests, queries, or concerns, and that information should be accurate
- Patients are kept up to date on clinic processes, and their medical records are managed
- In the event that they are needed, get medical records
- In order to guarantee that the proper message gets transmitted, you need be sure to ask the caller the appropriate questions
- Help patients get through their appointments in the time allotted
- Provide patients with advice and assistance on the authorization processes for medical aid
- Please ensure that all incoming calls are answered within a fair amount of time in accordance with Dis-Chem’s guidelines
- Provides assistance to patients in filling out appropriate medical paperwork, such as those related to medical insurance
- Make sure that you are taking the proper message from the callers by repeating the message to them for confirmation and making sure that you are taking down the correct information
- Make it a habit to record the caller’s information and send an email to the appropriate staff members for each and all calls that reach the switchboard for the third time
- Handling the payments for medical assistance
- When acquiring the caller’s contact information, use extreme caution and ensure that you repeat the information back to the caller for confirmation.
If you’re certain of joining the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Clinic Receptionist, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Clinic Receptionist Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Prepared to set on their desk most of the day at their own dedicated work station
- Clear from any criminal, credit, or MIE track records
- Possesses a legitimate Driver’s License or own theirs own mode of transporation
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Drive by deadlines and can fulfill them
- Able to follow and provide instructions (both verbal and written).
Important note: Dis-Chem Pharmacies has decided to implement a vaccination policy that is mandatory, and the policy will go into effect on June 1, 2022. Applicants are required to demonstrate that they are willing to provide a vaccination certificate that is current as of the day the policy goes into effect.
Apply online: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Clinic Receptionist 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please type your most relevant responses into the proper spaces on the application site. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation.
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
In addition to their profile picture and Curriculum Vitae, candidates are asked to submit a handful of additional documents to their application (CV). These two pieces of documentation are critical and should be put together as soon as possible.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
All applications must be submitted through the website, which may be found by following the previous sentence’s link. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Clinic Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 18 May 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within two weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you’re not chosen for the vacancy.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the position.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.