Cummins is a company that is focusing on diesel and alternative fuel engines and generators, as well as associated components and technologies. Cummins is a technological leader in the design, production, sales, and servicing of diesel engines and power generating equipment that is diverse and committed to the community.
Cummins was named 24th on Newsweek’s list of the nation’s most socially responsible corporations (2021). At the moment, the company has 58 000 employees based in all over the world, and has generated 19.8 billion dollars in revenue from 2020. With a strong work ethic, the company has made a name for itself in the market.
About the Cummins Apprenticeship 2022
Cummins is offering an apprenticeship programme for passionate dynamic candidates interested in paving a professional career as a qualified Technician. The Cummins Apprenticeship will require you to specialize in service for the Distribution Business department.
As an apprentice, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Learns about Standard Repair Times (SRTs) and adheres to specified processes and rules in order to execute basic repairs and maintenance tasks
- Work with handwritten forms or business system input screens to assist with the completion of needed documents such as work done documentation and time sheets
- Maintains the cleanliness and correct functioning of the work environment and equipment
- Assist with fundamental workshop duties such as cleaning, inspecting, dismantling, and other basic tasks
- Ensure that all applicable Health, Safety, and Environmental policies, procedures, and regulations are followed, and that any concerns or occurrences are reported to their supervisor
- Training should be completed according to skill and company needs.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Cummins Apprenticeship? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Cummins Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Be able to perform their role accordingly
- Passionate about developing a career as a Technician
- Can take accountability of their progress throughout the opportunity
- Communicates well with other team members
- Adaptive to different learning situations
- Plans and prioritises their workload well
- Performs service documentation.
Apply online: Cummins Apprenticeship 2022.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Cummins reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.