Coca-Cola is an international company that has revolutionized the beverage industry in more than 200 nations and areas. Highly well-known for their iconic Coca-Cola beverage, the entity has also expanded their portfolio with several other beverage brands. These include Ayataka Green Tea, Fanta, Minute Maid juices, Georgia coffee, Sprite, ZICO coconut water, and numerous brands to follow. Coca-Cola has always been about adapting to the latest trends, and this has become the prime mission behind their ever-expanding portfolio. The company puts on a consumer-centered approach before putting any new products into the market. In addition, Coca-Cola takes it up a notch by improving on the quality of their beverages. This is done through reducing sugar to utilizing recyclable materials to promote sustainability.
Coca-Cola South Africa has had an astonishing presences within the African continent. Working together with other neighboring countries, such as Kenya, Mozambique, Comoros, Zambia, and more, Coca-Cola South Africa plays an integral part in terms of contributing into the businesses’ international revenue. Their success goes beyond profit. Coca-Cola South Africa promotes creation of jobs and empowerment of diverse members of society to be a part of their award-winning team. Tackling from one challenge to another in a fast-changing generation, Coca-Cola South Africa is making it big in the nation.
About Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2021
Coca-Cola is offering a job vacancy as cleaner for talented, employment seekers who wish to be a part of this award-winning multi-national beverage company. The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner is a wonderful opportunity for individuals who has aspirations of becoming a member of the iconic enterprise. The selected employees will be based in CCBSA Bloemfontein in Perseverance (Eastern Cape) and Persevarance (Western Cape). Upon successful acceptance, you will be immediately directed to the SHEQ Manager in CCBSA Devland.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner’s Reference Number: CCB211006-10 and CCB211006-1.
- Cleaning and emptying waste bins and other waste material to their respective points
- Sweeping and mopping floors using the right tools
- Utilizing electrical appliances to scrub, polish, spray, and suction clean certain areas
- Working at high level areas
- Replacing all consumable items (e.g. soap, paper towels, toilet rolls) following the standard or procedure in place
- Deep cleaning toilet spaces and the areas in it
- Cleaning all of the drains
- Tending to garden work within the area
- Using chemical agents as part of cleaning process
- Washing walls or window panes.
Candidates interested in the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner must fulfill an eligibility criteria that comes with the programme. Each of these items below will determine whether you are a capable employee that can meet the dynamic demands of the company. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are encourage to fully meet the criteria below. Failure to do so might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your application. Be sure to jot down everything for your personal reference.
The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Grade 12/Matric qualifications.
2. Working Experiences
- Has prior working experience in an FMCG environment
- Understands basic literacy and numeracy.
3. Other Attributes
- Cleaners will need to follow any changes regarding the location of cleaning areas
- Willing to work independently or with other team members as per required
- Cleaners are not specifically located to a certain location within the establishment at all times
- Willing to train incoming colleagues of the same department from time to time
- Puts on a courteous attitude towards visitors and fellow colleagues.
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2021 – Perseverance (Eastern Cape)
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2021 – Persevarance (Western Cape).
Candidates interested in the programme are required to create an account on the portal above. This account will store all of your application details and supporting documents required for the registration.
Due to the sensitive nature of the account, candidates are advised to keep the account secure at all times. Never share your account credentials, especially your password, to other people. This is to prevent any hacking or security breaches from happening to your account.
Alternatively, you can choose to apply via Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn accounts. By choosing either one, the portal will automatically sync your information from your preferred account. This saves time from having to create an account from scratch.
Applications must be submitted from the online application portal mentioned above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be acknowledged by the selection committee.
Coca-Cola will be implementing their Employment Equity policies when conducting their recruitment process. These policies will take into effect for both internal and external recruitment. Therefore, consideration will be offered to internal candidates first before moving on to external candidates.
Applications for the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Cleaner must be submitted before the closing date on 12 October 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates discovered to be making their submissions past the deadline will not be considered during the registration period.
Coca-Cola reserves all rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.