Premier is a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm that is located in South Africa and has distribution footprints in East Africa, Southern Africa, and the United Kingdom. Since its founding in 1820, Premier has expanded into multiple categories, many of which include well-known heritage brands such as Snowflake, Iwisa No. 1, Blue Ribbon, Lil-lets, Manhattan Sweets, and Super C. Premier’s core heritage lies in milling and baking, but the company has branched out from there into other areas.
With over 46 locations across South Africa, Swaziland, Mozambique, the company takes pride in its acquisition and innovation strategy to drive sustainable growth. This ability has enabled Premier to become a market leader. The goal of Premier is to become the greatest in their industry through expanding their employees, customers, and brands. The key to Premier’s success has been the company’s ability to foster an atmosphere that encourages innovation and attract and retain talented employees.
About the Premier Job Vacancy as Loader 2022
Premier is seeking unemployed candidates who are qualified and passionate about their work and is willing to work as a professional Loader for the company. The Premier Job Vacancy as Loader is a a 6-day position that is based in both Port Elizabeth and East London. Throughout the course of your work, you will be required to:
- Bread offloading and loading in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Observe the prescribed order for loading and unloading the pipeline
- Counting the trays and ensuring that they are evenly distributed throughout a truck
- Participate in the daily invocoms
- Ensure that quality bread is placed into and unloaded from the truck. Ensure that the stock is rotated correctly (FIFO)
- Provide feedback to the offloads supervisors on concerns pertaining to loading and unloading
- Ensure that corporate processes and policies are followed correctly.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Premier Job Vacancy as Loader 2022’s Reference Numbers:
- Port Elizabeth: PRE220830-3
- East London: PRE220830-2.
Before moving forward with their applications, individuals who have expressed interest in the Premier Job Vacancy as a Loader are required to demonstrate that they meet certain eligibility requirements. The answers to each of the questions that follow will indicate whether or not you are qualified to move forward with this learnership. Candidates are strongly encouraged to ensure that their applications meet all of the requirements outlined in the following paragraphs.
The Premier Job Vacancy as Loader Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification with numerical abilities
- Shows a minimum of three months of prior experience working in the FMCG industry
- Understands organisational requirements
- Knows how to conduct business processes (with the necessary rules and procedures)
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Has strong numeracy abilities
- Prioritizes constant innovation and improvements
- Works well with other team members
- Takes accountability of their actions
- Has a high level of respect
- Puts on a result-oriented attitude.
- Premier Job Vacancy as Loader 2022 – Port Elizabeth
- Premier Job Vacancy as Loader 2022 – East London.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application portal. During the entire duration of the registration process, you will be required to use this account.
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Premier Job Vacancy as Loader must be submitted before the closing date on 05 September 2022.
By registering in advance, you can ensure that your application will be secure as soon as possible. The objective of this is to guarantee that you will maintain a secure position throughout the recruitment phase; however, this does not guarantee that you will be successful right away.
There will be no consideration given to candidates whose applications are received after the deadline by the selection committee. After the deadline has passed, any submissions that were sent in will be automatically disqualified.
Premier has the discretion to either provide job possibilities to any individual or to decline doing so. In every instance, the judgments that the selection committee reaches are final and cannot be reversed.