In 1999, Xinergistix established itself as a player in the South African transport and logistics industry. Since then, the company has built a reputation for being a customer-focused road freight service that consistently delivers efficient and dynamic solutions that bring value to clients in a manner that is environmentally responsible.
Customers are reassured by the fact that they are in competent hands with the business’s professional staff thanks to the firm’s years of experience and knowledge, which contribute to the maintenance of long-standing and fruitful connections between the company and its clientele.
About the Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk 2022
Xinergistix is providing a permanent employment opportunity for candidates looking to work as a professional Admin Clerk in their Brackenfell location. The position of Admin Clerk available at Xinergistix is responsible for ensuring that trip numbers are recorded on the PODs, recording all of the information that is found on the PODs on a schedule or register for submission to the revenue clerk, and receiving a signed proof of submission that needs to be filed away.
The Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk will require you to be responsible for the following duties:
- Make sure that signed proofs of delivery are obtained for each and every delivery
- PODs and trip papers are already being collected
- Make sure that the PODs have the trip numbers written down on them
- PODs should be loaded into electronic systems, and you should be sure to maintain any relevant copies or evidence
- Make sure the driver writes down any pertinent information about the detour on the POD
- Record all of the information that is found on the PODs on a schedule or register to be submitted to the revenue clerk, and be sure to get a signed proof of submission that has to be filed away
- Make sure that the driver is filling out the trip sheets every day in a comprehensive and exact manner
- Authenticated by the manager or supervisor
- Verify that the information that has been entered is accurate by having the supervisor check the date and time, the weight, the POD number, the driver information, the vehicle information, and any other delivery information
- Taking into account delays caused by things like truck breakdowns, client delays, traffic, loading delays, manufacturing failures, and other factors Daily delivery schedules should be printed, reviewed, and signed off on to ensure that they are correct and comprehensive.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk’s Reference Number: UNI220523-3.
If you’re certain of joining the Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has a Tertiary qualification
- Displays at least 1-4 years of Operational Admin experience
- Organises and controls their resources well
- Writes orderly reports and displays good computer abilities
- Communicates well with other people
- Handles conflict well
- Values the importance of diversity
- Pursues any learning and self-development opportunities
- Manages their time well
- Knows how to manage customers
- Builds strong relationships
- Handles compaints professionally
- Follows up with other people
- Has a keen eye for financial data.
Important note: When hiring both internally and outside, Xinergistix is dedicated to following Employment Equity guidelines. It is the policy of the organization to provide promotions to current employees if that option is available. In light of this, we would want to make sure that you are aware that internal candidates will be evaluated first before considering external applications, provided that this supports the accomplishment of Xinergistix’s Employment Equity objectives.
Apply online: Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Xinergistix Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk must be submitted before the closing date on 07 June 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Xinergistix holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.