About Tsogo Sun
Tsogo Sun Hotels is the largest hotel enterprise in Southern Africa, employing over 20 000 people. Combining a 50-year history with a professional and energised approach, the group is proud to encompass over 100 hotels in nine countries, including South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, the United Arab Emirates, and the Seychelles, with over 19 000 hotel rooms in all segments of the market – from luxury to budget hotels.
Aiming to deliver outstanding hospitality and leisure experiences at every one of our hotels, the company maintains a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars, in addition to more than 250 meeting and banqueting spaces to meet the needs of guests from business travelers to vacationers.
About the Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership 2022
The Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership is an exceptional learnership that provides you with the fundamentals of the financial services industry. A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
As a Dealer, you will be required to perform the duties below:
- Process all gaming transactions as smoothly as possible while adhering to all corporate regulations and procedures to the letter
- Ensure that all cash and chip transactions are completed with 100 percent accuracy
- Become extroverts who are known for providing consumers with pleasant and competent service are well-represented
- Keep a tight eye on what guests are doing and playing in order to spot and report security issues as soon as possible
- Works well with other members of the team.
If you think this opportunity works best for you and your future, don’t hesitate to register for the Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership.
If you’re certain of joining the Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric (NQF Level 4) qualification
- Displays impressive numeracy abilities (NQF Level 4)
- Can physically withstand long periods of working time
- Can work well with quick thinking abilities
- Adapts well to fast-paced environments
- Can work under pressure
- Advantageous: has some prior working experience in the cash handling field.
Apply via email: [email protected] (Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership 2022).
Candidates will need to provide the following documents:
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
- Has references that can be contacted via telephone
- A comprehensive Cover Letter explaining why you deserve to be the top candidate for the opportunity.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete documents will automatically be disqualified from the progrmame.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the email provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Tsogo Sun Dealer Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 06 February 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Tsogo Sun has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.