Tsebo Solutions Group is a leading workplace management solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, with operations in over 28 countries and over 40,000 employees. Tsebo Solutions Group helps clients increase workplace productivity, which in turn helps them achieve greater business success and better results as an integrated company.
When it comes to Tsebo, they believe that the combination of their people’s local knowledge and global standards with which they operate enables them to support the best companies in the region while also creating tangible and long-term value for their clients by increasing their workplace productivity.
About the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant 2022
Tsebo is currently searching for a suitable candidates to fill in the company’s position as a reliable Building Services Assistant for their Gauteng location. As a successful applicant for the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant, you will be responsible for managing and operating the facility management functions, overseeing that meeting room equipment is in proper working order throughout any time and offering necessary help to staff members when operating the equipment, performing all SHE co-ordinator functions on the site, and assisting with the coordination of events as required by the employer.
Additionally, you will need to tackle the responsibilities below:
- Provide assistance or do corrective work in response to service requests received via the help desk
- Manage the quality of subcontractor service delivery; perform condition audits and walkabouts with service providers; and verify that service providers are in compliance with applicable regulations
- Check for facility bookings on the intranet – communicate with the user to encourage training in the usage of AV equipment
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the TFS’s Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality (SHEQ) Management System, as relevant to this role
- Make an operational plan — allocate resources, coordinate functions, and so on
- Make certain that the most recent copy of plans is dated and maintained in a central location with D&S
- Order, Stationery: Ensure that the client’s needs are accurately read, that bids with fair rates are requested and obtained, and that stationery is supplied on time to the customer
- Service providers should be able to measure and monitor the quality and standards of their service delivery
- From work standards to grading and auditing service providers, define and apply them all
- All meeting room malfunctions should be documented, and remedial action should be made as soon as possible.
For application purposes, please take note of the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant’s Reference Number: TSE220331-1.
Candidates interested in the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Advantageous: owns a legitiamte Degree or National Diploma in the field of Building Management.
2. Personal Attributes
- Solves problems well through analytical means
- Connects well with other people
- Knows how to build wholesome customer relationships
- Understands how to use tools
- Has an impressive understanding of computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Can create team/project based works
- Plans their work through strategic means
- Writes reports well
- Displays comprehensive oral and written abilities with a persuasive tone
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Coordinates with other people well and puts in a controlled work effort
- Manages and understands commercial agreements through the necessary implications
- Manages people and processes effectively
- Knows how to take initiative without having to rely on much management support.
Apply online: Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Building Services Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 05 April 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee quick success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting period.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Tsebo has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.