Sanofi has been present in South Africa for 46 years and is the largest international pharmaceutical business in the country, with the third largest local production plant in Waltloo, Pretoria. The facility is renowned as a global center of expertise for the manufacture of anti-tuberculosis medication, which is sold to 13 countries, including Europe, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Brazil. As part of their company values, the employees of Sanofi are driven to enhance community health and develop innovative solutions for patients by merging groundbreaking research and cutting-edge technology.
About the Sanofi Learnerships 2021
Sanofi is providing a life-changing series of opportunities for South African youths who are looking for multiple learnership programmes at the moment. The Sanofi Learnerships is an exceptional learnership series that provides you with a solid foundation in the fields of Project Management as well as Trade and Revenue.
Throughout the program, you will be subjected to a structured curriculum that includes both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions in a real-world corporate context. You will be encouraged to make significant progress as you work your way to a qualification under the supervision of professional training providers.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Sanofi Learnerships.
As a participant of the Sanofi Learnerships, there are a lot of things you will need to accomplish through the programmes. Therefore, the selection committee will be taking a look at a couple of things while considering which candidates are qualified enough for the learnerships. To ensure you have a high chance of getting the position, you will need to fulfill all of these items below. This eligibility criteria is the setting standard for candidates who wish to be a part of the programmes.
The Sanofi Learnerships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Recently graduated from their qualification in the fields of Business Administration/Commerce
- Displays computer abilities in basic software, like MS Office.
2. Work Abilities
- Organizes their workload well with proper time management and interpersonal abilities
- Proactive in conducting their own forms of communications
- Has basic understanding of computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- Displays impressive communication abilities (verbal/written) in Business English
- Prepared to work independently with minimum supervision.
3. Personal Attributes
- Shows integrity throughout their work ethic
- Has a keen eye for the smallest details
- Takes initiative whenever possible
- Can work with other team members well
- Has a high level of energy
- Knows how to prioritize their work
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Has a good understanding of GMP
- Knows how to communicate efficiently.
- Sanofi Learnerships 2021 – Project Management Learnership
- Sanofi Learnerships 2021 – Trade & Revenue Learnership.
To apply for either one of the learnerships, candidates must create an account on the portals mentioned above. This account will be used to process your applications from start to finish.
Due to the sensitive nature of your accounts, it is crucial you keep your account credentials safe from strangers. Never share your password with anyone. This will help prevent any unwanted hacking incidents.
Only applications submitted through the portals will be considered by the selection committee. Anyone found to be sending in their applications through other methods will be disqualified from the selection process.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Because of this, candidates interested in the programme are more than encouraged to quickly submit their applications. This will help you guarantee a spot in the registration period.
Sanofi holds all rights to reward anyone with a learnership or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final, and cannot be altered by registration candidates.