About Red & Yellow
Red & Yellow is an institution that aims to provide quality education and learning assessments to students about the world of business. Inspired by the advancement of technology and digital assessment, the establishment offers individuals with the necessary resources and tools to get themselves acquainted with the developments of this current generation. This includes providing fruitful career skills that will help learners to comfortably integrate themselves with the digital world. Focusing on the realities of the 21st century, Red & Yellow ensures that their students are well-equipped enough to face these changes and grow from today’s massive digital explosion.
About the Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership 2021-2022
Red & Yellow is offering a learnership programme for bright South African individuals who are interested in obtaining working knowledge in Digital Marketing. The Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership is a fruitful opportunity for young citizens to obtain a solid foundation of this particular line of work. Through the 12-month learnership, you will be subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions. Under the guidance of professional training providers, you will have your potential uplifted and your skills sharpened through the learning journey.
The Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership requires participants to undertake several responsibilities, which includes but are not limited to:
- Creating content for several social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Planning a social media marketing matrix to ensure organic growth on selected platforms
- Implementing social media strategies that meets the requirements of their clients
- Writing up weekly and monthly reports to keep track of incoming data
- Managing social media advertising strategies
- Updating yourself with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Getting used to social media paid advertising tools
- Completing projects with the assistance of team members
- Conducting researches to check up on billing purposes.
Everyone is more than welcome to participate in the Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership. However, you will need to fulfill and eligibility criteria to be considered ideal enough for the programme. Each of these items will determine whether you’d make a great fit for the learnership or not. To guarantee a successful application, please tick off all of these requirements below. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down everything in this list for future reference.
The Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Can fully commit to the 12-month duration of the learnership
- Knows how to use a computer
- Has reliable Internet connection
- Advantageous: possesses prior working experience in this related field.
2. Working Competencies
- Understands the behind-the-scenes operations of websites, social media, and other digital management
- Capable of writing up briefs and queries received from clients
- Provides guidance regarding marketing and communication issues
- Shows knowledge in financial project management
- Passionate about business development and relevant strategies
- Advantageous: prior experience with production and activations.
3. Personal Attributes
- Organizes their workload in an efficient manner
- Manages their time well
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Can work independently and with other team members
- Willing to learn different disciplines.
Apply online: Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership 2021-2022.
Skim through the application queries and fill in the boxes with appropriate answers. Make sure the information your provide accurately represents your current conditions.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to have your personal information utilized by the selection committee for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified.
Submissions must be made through the registration portal above. Applications made through other methods, such as fax or email, will not be regarded by the seleciton committee.
Applications for the Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 18 February 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be entertained during the registration period.
Red & Yellow reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.