About Motus Aftermarket Parts
Motus Aftermarket Parts is an establishment that provides replacement automotive parts for relevant industries, and markets them to various demographics that heavily rely on the products. Home to prominent Original Equipment brands, Motus Aftermarket Parts has gained a reputation for housing well-known leading brands that are highly sought after in the market. Committed to uplifting the South African demographic, the company is constantly giving back to the community.
About the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021
Motus Aftermarket Parts is offering a job opportunity for residents who are interested in working as a full-fledged Cashier in their Elukwatini branch. The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Cashier is an employment spot for anyone who has prior experience working as a cashier. Once selected, you will be responsible for receiving payments from customers, reconciling cash, and tending to the documents that comes with your transactions.
Below are some of the tasks you will be required to handle once accepted:
1. Cash Receipting
- Customer support, responding to individual payment or sale inquiries, and/or providing information on prices for specific products
- Receive payment and verify total against due amount and/or seek identification
- Record and process cheque payment
- Produces receipts and checks recording with the customer
- Client inquiries and payment transactions are handled swiftly and accurately in compliance with business rules.
2. Cash Reconciliation
- Reconciles cash received with client receipts by separating currencies and counting in order
- Verifying cash totals and receipts utilized
- Capturing overnight cheque deposits, generating receipts, and capturing transaction data on the cheque before submitting for processing
- Verifying cash reception schedules/ reports against cash cheque totals with immediate superior
- Responding to and correcting discrepancies in recordings or counts.
3. Documentation/ Recordkeeping
- Keeps records of transactions
- Attaching and submitting duplicate receipts and deposit slips
- Obtaining information and documents to assist with particular inquiries.
Before you register for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Cashier, it’s important to take a look at the requirements that come along with this opportunity. Each of these items below will determine whether you’d make a suitable employee for the company or not. To have a high chance of acceptance during the recruitment process, make sure you fulfill all these eligibility criteria below. Failure to do so might put you into a disadvantageous situation and cause you to lose your chances of acceptance during the registration period.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Cashier Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Shows basic understanding in Microsoft Excel
- Has at least 2-5 years working as a cashier
- Prepared to handle any forms of counter cash
- Can perform administrative duties at the office
- Has a clear ITC and criminal track record.
Apply online: Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021.
On the application portal, please read through the queries before filling them in with your personal information. The data you provide should correctly correspond to your current conditions. Any false statements could potentially get you into a risky situation.
Candidates are also required to provide relevant documents, such as your transcript, Curriculum Vitae, drivers’ license, identity document, passport, and others. Be sure to upload them as necessary on the portal.
Only applications sent through this portal will be acknowledged by the selection committee. Submissions made through others methods, like email or fax, will not be entertained.
Applications for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Cashier must be submitted before the closing date on 23 July 2021.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, it’s recommended that you send in your application as soon as possible. Never wait until the last-minute to make your submissions, or else you might face an unwanted issue with your applications.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted for the opportunity.
The selection committee does not accept any late applications. If you send your applications days after the closing date, they will automatically reject it.
Motus Aftermarket Parts has all the rights to provide an employment opportunity or not to candidates. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.