About the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health is a governmental establishment that is aims to develop a stronger and more coordinated healthcare system within the province. Through a primary health care approach, the department ensures that they create the necessary policies to ensure a sustainable, affordable, and accessible system. Whatever level the department is focusing on in the department, employees put in their time and effort to provide a satisfying health care system to the general public. With leadership, persistence, and an organized management, the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health is on its path to create a better well-being in society.
About the KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership 2022-2024
The KZN Dept of Health is offering a internal control learnership programme for South African individuals who would like to receive more knowledge regarding the organization. The KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership is a remarkable 24-month opportunity that will expose you to a structured curriculum consisting of both theoretical assessments and practical working experience. With the help of training providers, you can improve your skills based on the progress you have shown throughout the entire programme duration.
The KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership will be conducted in the areas of Durban or Pietermaritzburg. Interested candidates must anticipate any possible relocation, in which they are responsible for all the costs. During the selection process, potential candidates are subjected to a pre-assessment that is conducted based on the terms established by the Department. Selected learners are required to fully commit 24 months to the training modules and individual assessments conducted by the training providers.
Throughout the entire duration of the KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership , learners must perform these following responsibilities:
- Providing assistance pertaining to Business Risky Analysis
- Identifying all Risks and Controls in a variety of departments
- Documenting received information within the organization
- Conducting internal control assessments
- Strengthening effective control systems for better assessment
- Preparing repots regarding internal control assessments.
Interested candidates of the KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership are expected to fulfill an eligibility criteria to prove their eligibility for the programme. Each of these items will determine whether you are qualified enough for the learnership or not. The selection committee will be using these items to assess their candidates of a fair basis. Failure to meet all these requirements will cost you your chances of a successful application. Be sure to jot down everything in this list for your reference.
The KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Auditing (must has Accounting in your degree as a major subject)
- Has a legitimate Code B (Code 08) Driver’s License (Unendorsed)
- Shows a strong understanding of Recognised Accounting Practices as well as
- Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Puts on an analytical thinking mindset
- Upholds a high sense of honesty and integrity
- Committed to the entirety of the programme
- Has a basic foundation in computer literacy
- Maintains interpersonal relationships
- Shows impressive communication abilities
- Manages their financial standings
- Writes reports in a comprehensive manner
- Presents themselves in a professional manner.
Download application form: KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership 2022-2024.
Candidates must download the Application Form (Form Z.83) provided above. Once you have the form with you, please fill it with accurate personal details that correctly represents your current conditions. Candidates who are discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the programme.
In addition to the application form, please provide these following documents as well:
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- Valid copies of your Identity Document
- Your most recent educational qualifications
- Any available professional certificates.
Once your application dossier is all set, please have them forwarded to the Chief Director through either one of these submission methods below:
Human Resource Management Services KZN Department of Health
Private Bag X9051
330 Langalibalele Street Natalia Building, REGISTRY, Minus 1:1 North Tower
All required documents should be included in the application dossier. Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged by the selection committee. Therefore, it is highly crucial that you double check before sending in your applications.
Applications for the KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 22 October 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates found to be making their submissions past the deadline will not be considered for registration.
Since there is ample time left, interested candidates are advised to sign up for the programme as soon as possible. Last-minute application tend to pose a lot more risks. By preparing as early as possible, you still have several days to double check the contents of your application form and you supporting documents.
The KZN Dept of Health reserves all rights to make an appointment or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the KZN Dept of Health Internal Control Learnership? Feel free to deliver your enquiries or concerns regarding the programme via the contact information provided below:
Telephone Number: +27 33 395 4002 (Ms T C Mnqgithi)