Komatsu’s impact spans various markets, including but not limited to housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical. This broad reach is facilitated through its diverse brands and subsidiaries, such as Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton. By leveraging these entities, Komatsu offers comprehensive support across different sectors, including the extraction of minerals. The company’s commitment to innovation and technological prowess positions it as a multifaceted and reliable partner, consistently maximizing performance and value for its clients.
In the realms of construction, mining, forestry, industrial equipment, and forklifts, Komatsu emerges as an indispensable partner, dedicated to optimizing value for its clients through innovative solutions. The company goes beyond conventional approaches, harnessing the power of data and technology to enhance workplace safety and productivity. Komatsu achieves this by delivering a diverse array of products, underpinned by state-of-the-art Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network.
About the Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprenticeship 2024
Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) is accepting applicants who would like to obtain an apprenticeship to obtain work skills as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. The Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprenticeship is an exciting chance that requires you to perform the following duties:
- Absorbing, acquiring, and comprehending diverse technical skill modules and processes while receiving guidance from proficient technical personnel.
- Demonstrating acquired skills and processes progressively during the training period by working independently or collaboratively with a team, executing tasks as instructed, and augmenting overall contributions to the organization.
- Completing specified apprentice modules mandated by merSETA throughout the training duration, attaining both theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Grasping the significance of health and safety in the workplace.
- Acquiring the skills to maintain and preserve the good working condition of workshop equipment.
- Maintaining a comprehensive logbook throughout the apprenticeship tenure, documenting undertaken projects and the acquired skills.
- Upholding general workplace cleanliness and organization.
- Ensuring a professional appearance and behavior consistently.
- Undertaking any additional duties deemed suitable for the role.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprenticeship 2024’s Reference Number: 6638.
Think you’ve got what it requires to enroll in the Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprenticeship? Ensure to submit your application promptly! However, before doing so, review the eligibility criteria of the program. These criteria will assess whether you’re an ideal candidate or not. To verify your qualifications, check the eligibility criteria below. For an enhanced chance of success, it’s recommended to meet all the items listed in the following requirements.
The Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprenticeship Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Attain Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Reside in Mogalakwena or the surrounding areas
- Take Mathematics/Technical Mathematics as their subjects
- Acquire N3 Diesel Trade Theory
- Take responsibility willingly
- Embrace and adapt to changes
- Showcase technical expertise
- Operate with safety in mind
- Demonstrate tenacity and perseverance.
How to Apply
Apply online: Komatsu HEM (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprenticeship 2024.
To access the provided web address (refer to the information above), it is recommended that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser for optimal performance.
Alternatively, for a more practical application process, consider using your mobile phone rather than a computer. Specifically, if you have an Android operating system (OS) handphone, you can conveniently employ Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome comes pre-installed on OS Android handphones, there’s no need to install any additional browsers.
Candidates intending to submit their applications are required to create an account on the application portal. Throughout the registration process, it will be essential to log into this account.
Candidates will need to provide the following documents:
- Present an identification document (ID) that has been certified within the last 3 months.
- Submit qualifications that have been certified within the last 3 months.
By submitting your applications, you are providing consent to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of event registration.
All applications will undergo thorough examination and vetting procedures to verify their legitimacy. Individuals discovered to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be disqualified from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must exclusively submit their applications using the aforementioned website link. Submissions through alternative methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee. Your adherence to these submission guidelines is appreciated.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
It is recommended that candidates promptly submit their applications, allowing sufficient time for a thorough evaluation of the application contents. We encourage you to prepare and submit your applications at the earliest convenience.
Please note that Komatsu retains the right to make appointments or decide against it during the recruitment process. The decisions of the selection committee are deemed final, and candidates are strictly prohibited from attempting to influence these final decisions through canvassing. Your understanding and adherence to these guidelines are appreciated.