Givaudan is the industry leader in both the fragrance and beauty industry as well as the taste and wellbeing industry. The company honors the splendor of the human experience by working toward making lives happier and healthier via an appreciation of nature. Together with clients, they create memorable gastronomic experiences, artisanal perfumes, and beauty and wellness products that help people feel and look their best.
Over 16 800 employees were working for Givaudan throughout the globe in 2021, and the company made CHF 6.7 billion in revenues while maintaining a free cash flow of 12.6 percent. With a history that goes back more than 250 years, we are dedicated to fostering long-term development that is purpose-driven by enhancing the physical and mental well-being of people as well as increasing the beneficial influence that they have on the natural world.
About the Givaudan Engineering Learnership 2022
Givaudan is offering an Engineering learnership programme for candidates who would like to receive new knowledge in this particular department with the company. The Givaudan Engineering Learnership will be based in the company’s Tulisa Park office. Additionally, you will receive a stipend for this role.
Throuhgout the learnership, your responsibilities include:
- Initiation of PR (using SRM and SAP) and continued monitoring of POs
- Job card raising when asked to, work card closure, and reporting any deviations indicated on job cards
- Organizing materials by filing and scanning
- Performing maintenance on a number of spreadsheets
- Contractor management (issuing permits, making sure area is neat and tidy)
- When necessary, assist with contacting several vendors in order to get price quotations
- Give assistance with the completion of tasks in the Engineering or Maintenance departments, as appropriate
- Record keeping for drawings, manuals, standard operating procedures, and any other information storage methods or devices should be kept and kept up to date
- Keep an eye on the Key Performance Indicators and provide reports whenever they’re asked for
- Make a plan for and a schedule for all of the site’s repairs and maintenance
- Participated in failure analysis to understand the underlying reasons for equipment breakdowns and to provide recommendations for design and administrative changes
- Provides assistance with the planning of a continuous work schedule to maintain all corporate property in order to ensure that all workers have access to safe and healthy working conditions.
If you’re certain of joining the Givaudan Engineering Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Givaudan Engineering Learnership Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Displays impressive communication and interpersonal abilities
- Understands computer literacy
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Preference is offered to candidates who are disabled or recognized as EE applicants.
Apply online: Givaudan Engineering Learnership 2022.
To visit the aforementioned web URL from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to make an account for themselves on the application portal before they may submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of extra screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any component of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications using the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
Givaudan holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.