About Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group is the leading comprehensive security solutions supplier in Southern Africa, as well as the industry’s innovator in the field of protection technology. Our outstanding track record of successes is largely due to our commitment to excellence in service delivery and execution.
In addition to exceptional leadership, an unwavering commitment to excellent corporate governance, a comprehensive infrastructure, and an aggressively proactive approach to staying at the forefront of the constantly evolving security environment, the company’s strength lies in its more than 60 years of experience.
About the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
The Fidelity Services Group is offering an employment opportunity as a qualified receptionist to help with the management of sales leads and following outcomes. The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist is an associate-level position that will require you to work mainly in the Administrative function. As a Receptionist, your job would be to:
1. Support Sales Team
- Feedback from Sales consultants evaluating the result of appointments is received on a daily basis
- Accurately capture and record all pertinent information on sales systems, and then update the call status as needed
- Handling of red flags and settlement of sales complaints that arise as a result
- Customer service inquiries from customers that are not connected to new leads or leads in the “Follow Up” stage are handled
- Creating leads in cases when the customers did not contact the business (e.g. Website Leads, Self-Generated)
- Creating leads that will be used to process documents
- Obtain a quotation value for the purpose of reporting.
2. Perform Credit Vetting and Direct Sales
- Leads should be entered into the sales system
- On the control sheet, make a note of the date on which the application was received
- Submissions should be double-checked and copied
- Make certain that the applications you receive match the very minimal requirements.
3. Produce PO Requisitions and Receipting
- Receive bids from the District Sales, Technical, and Community Development teams for the purchase of commodities. Ensure that the Department of Agriculture (DOA) approves the quotes
- Ensure that the purchase order (PO) is prepared and sent to the supplier by the procurement department. Create requisitions on the SAP system or finance system
- Receive the goods delivery note and invoice for receipting. Notify accounts payable that payment will be made to the supplier after the invoice receipting procedure is completed
- Follow up with suppliers on outstanding purchase orders (POs) produced.
4. Follow Standing Operating Procedures
- Check to see that the disciplinary code is being followed at all times
- Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs) must be followed at all times
- Meeting and adhering to the goals that have been set
- Meeting and maintaining agreed-upon goals is referred to as performance
- It is essential to maintain a high level of service
- Ensure that SOX compliance is maintained at all times
- At all times, ensure that the Big 5 principles are respected and adhered to.
5. Handle Reception
- Controlling the switchboard
- When the appropriate departments are not accessible, correct messages are taken for them
- Providing assistance to walk-in customers and directing them to the appropriate departments
- All branch front office responsibilities must be completed on schedule
- Performing daily branch banking transactions
- Create RQN’s for all non-stock items in the branch and ordering monthly stationary, coffee and tees.
6. Verify Incoming Data
- When loading a fresh lead into the sales system, the addresses (recon or new client?) are recorded for the purpose of processing the paperwork
- Ensure that no information connected to leads is duplicated; this includes, but is not limited to, preventing the loading of duplicate leads from being performed
- Inspect contracts and bids to ensure that the necessary DOA levels have been signed off.
7. Communicate with Team
- Assist with any issues or concerns that may arise
- Provide customers with complete feedback when it is essential
- Ensure that information is transmitted in a timely and correct way.
8. General Duties
- Have a thorough understanding of all aspects of your employment
- Comply with the requirements of all meetings and training sessions
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of your workstation/office at all times
- Do not use the work telephone for personal calls
- Filling out forms, sending faxes, procuring stationery, and doing any other office chores
- Maintain adherence to the shift roster and office hours
- Emails must be handled on a daily basis (up to date by COB)
- Other ad-hoc activities, analyses, and projects as assigned by Management from time to time.
If you think this is the right job for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist.
Candidates interested in the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has a vibrant, bubble personality
- Can keep the company’s information confidential by being trustworthy
- Presents themselves in a smart, professional manner
- Considers themselves as an extrovert
- Puts on a very confident facade
- Respects others well
- Has some prior sales experience (advantageous).
Apply online Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022 at:
- Emalahleni, Mpumalanga (closing date: 23 May 2022)
- Johannesburg, Gauteng (closing date: 31 May 2022).
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
On the application portal, please type in your most relevant answers into the required boxes. All the personal details you provide should correlate correctly to your current conditions.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
Candidates are required to upload their most updated Curriculum Vitae (CV). Your CV should truly reflect your strengths and skills as this may be a good opportunity to showcase who you area.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 23 & 31 May 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 days, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Fidelity Services Group holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.