Daver is a South African company that aims to provide professional integrated solutions in multiple working fields. The establishment has years of experience dealing with Labor Relations, Vehicle Leasing, Telematics, Human Resource Management, Fleet Management, and Tracking. Daver recognizes the importance of deliver upmost customer satisfaction. Clients are treated with the highest level of respect and employees go above and beyond their expectations.
About the Daver Learnerships 2021
Daver is offering multiple learnership programmes for South African individuals who are interested in acquiring credible working knowledge and experience. The Daver Learnerships is a list of fruitful opportunities that will give you a better perspective of how the working world operates. Throughout the programme, you will be subjected to a structured learning curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions. Guided by professional experts, you will have your progress tracked and be given the necessary feedback.
The Daver Learnerships is available for the following fields, and will be conducted in different locations:
- Learnership Civil (Durban, KZN)
- Learnership Information Technology (Cape Town, Western Cape)
- Learnership Millwright (Cape Town, Western Cape)
- Learnership Instrumentation (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng)
- Learnership Electrical (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng)
- Learnership Diesel Mechanics (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng)
If you find the Daver Learnerships to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to give this programme a shot.
Candidates interested in the Daver Learnerships must fulfill an eligibility criteria before participating in the registration procedure. Each of these items below will determine whether you are qualified enough for the programme or not. To guarantee a successful application, kindly meet all of these following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down everything in this list for personal reference.
The Daver Learnerships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualifications
- Owns an N2 qualification relevant to the leranership
- Has a strong understanding of computer literacy
- Displays strong communication and management abilities
- Prepared to handle pressure in the working environment
- Doesn’t have any prior working experience.
- Learnership Civil – Daver Learnerships 2021
- Learnership Information Technology – Daver Learnerships 2021
- Learnership Millwright – Daver Learnerships 2021
- Learnership Instrumentation – Daver Learnerships 2021
- Learnership Electrical – Daver Learnerships 2021
- Learnership Diesel Mechanics – Daver Learnerships 2021
Candidates must access the application portal above and process their registration there. Please provide your Full Name and ID No.
Since applications take place online, make sure that you have reliable access to a proper Internet connection and a reliable laptop/computer. This will ensure that you have a smooth registration process without any unwanted issues.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to have your personal information utilized by the selection committee for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
Submissions must be made through the application portal above. Applications sent through other methods, such as fax or email, will not be entertained by the selection committee.
Applications for the Daver Learnerships must be submitted before the closing date on 13 April 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Anyone found to be making their submissions past the deadline will not be considered for programme.
Candidates are advised to register as soon as possible. This will leave you some time to re-check the contents of your applications. Kindly register at your earliest convenience.
Daver reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.