Daver is a multinational company based in South Africa that strives to provide solutions that aims to improve several departments in your respective organizations. Since its establishment in 2013, the company has focused on several sectors such as Human Resource Management, Fleet Management, Tracking and Telematics, as well as several others. Daver puts customer satisfaction on the top of the company’s priorities. By deploying concrete strategies to fulfill their clients’ expectations, Daver guarantees the highest standards of professionalism when dealing with their partners.
About the Daver Job Vacancies March 2021
Daver is offering several job vacancies for South African employment seekers who are currently looking for permanent working positions during March 2021. The Daver Job Vacancies March is a list of wonderful opportunities that gives you a chance to directly work in the company. Selected workers will be welcomed into a supportive environment that encourages you to be the best version of yourself. No matter what your position is, workers are encouraged to create positive contributions towards Daver. If you find either one of the following job vacancies suitable for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Daver Job Vacancies March.
Available Job Vacancies (March 2021)
The Available Job Vacancies for March 2021 are as listed below:
- Security Officer in Cape Town, Western Cape (closing date: 17 March 2021)
- General Worker in Pretoria, Gauteng (closing date: 25 March 2021)
- General Assistant in Durban, KZN (closing date: 25 March 2021)
- Driver in Pretoria North, Gauteng (closing date: 19 March 2021)
- Store Cleaner in Pretoria Central, Gauteng (closing date: 09 March 2021)
- Personal Assistant in Durban, Kwazulu Natal (closing date: 05 May 2021)
- Receptionist in Durban, KZN (closing date: 05 May 2021)
- Teller in Cape Town, Western Cape (closing date: 27 May 2021)
- Administrator in Cape Town, Western Cape (closing date: 02 May 2021)
Candidates interested in the Daver Job Vacancies March must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. While each job vacancy may have different requirements based on their positions, incoming candidates are expected to share several general working attributes. To guarantee a successful application, it is advisable that you meet all of these items below. Be sure to jot down this list for personal reference.
The Daver Job Vacancies March Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Willing to add value into their job position
- Shows discipline in their work ethic
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Shows punctuality in their performance
- Can work independently as well with other team members
- Driven by goals and are willing to achieve them
- Displays effective communication abilities.
Apply online: Daver Job Vacancies March 2021
Candidates interested in either one of the vacancies above are required to register directly on the website above.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
The closing dates for the Daver Job Vacancies March differ from one position to another.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Daver reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.