Coronation is a prominent fund management firm established in Cape Town, South Africa, in 1993 by a group of investment experts. At Coronation, asset classes and regions are covered by the company’s investing expertise thanks to their longest-running strategies focusing on specialized equities and multi-asset portfolios in global developing and frontier economies.
The firm’s goal was to construct a world-class, investment-led, and independent fund manager from the ground up, starting with zero assets and zero customers. Coronation is now a significant brand in the South African investment business, with 25 percent of the company owned by its employees.
About the Coronation Talent Management Learnership 2022
Coronation is offering a learnership programme focusing on the field of Talent Management for anyone looking to receive professional knowledge and training. The Coronation Talent Management Learnership is an NQF Level 5 programme based in Cape Town, Western Cape that will give you the insights needed to perform well in this line of work. As a participant, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Make certain that personnel data and files, whether manual or electronic, are correct and up to date
- Keeping track of and updating CV information
- Ensure that all personnel get the appropriate training
- Maintenance and updating of the TM calendar are required
- Upkeep of the Learning and Development files and data, as well as the posting of materials on the intranet
- Ensure complete and accurate capture of all TM-related data
- Support and assistance with all aspects of human resources administration, including recruiting and training procedures
- Assistance with any ad hoc administrative work for the Technology Management team
- Processing of all TM bills, as well as ensuring that all records are kept up to date and properly filed
- Training data is captured and maintained in a database
- Maintain the upkeep of talent management files, records, and other documentation.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Coronation Talent Management Learnership’s Reference Number: COR211110-1.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Coronation Talent Management Learnership? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Coronation Talent Management Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12/3-year undergraduate degree as your qualification
- Prior experience within the administrative field (advantageous)
- Displays a high level of integrity
- Organizes their workload well
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Committed to offering great service excellence
- Works well with other team members
- Displays good communication abilities
- Can be relied upon
- Takes accountability for their own tasks
- Committed to their work
- Passionate about learning new things
- Understands basic computer literacy.
Apply online: Coronation Talent Management Learnership 2022.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
You can also register using LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Coronation Talent Management Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 15 December 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Coronation has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.