About Clicks Group Limited
Clicks Group Limited is a South African establishment that has led South Africa’s healthcare industry for decades. Since its formation in 1996, the Clicks Group has invested a great deal of the time and efforts into Pharmaceutical Logistics, Pharmacy Retail, as well as Health and Beauty. This public company is home to a number of household brands that you might recognize, such as The Body Shop, Clicks, Musica, GNC, and Claire’s. All this is managed by the company’s dedicated staff of 10 000 hardworking employees. The employees’ can-do attitude, professionalism, and passion helps the group expand as the years come by. With more than 795 stores scattered all over southern Africa, and more than 473 in-store pharmacies, the establishment strives in creating a wholesale pharmaceutical empire.
Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021
Clicks Group Limited is welcoming talented South African individuals without any prior working experience to participate in their learnership programmes. The Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021, which will be conducted in variour locations, is an educational journey that will equip you with the basic knowledge of becoming a Pharmacist Assistant. Throughout the course of the learnership, participants will attain a strong foundation regarding the Health, Medical, Fitness, and Optometry Industries. Under the guidance of expert professionals, this programme gives you a direct inside look into the company’s operations.
Upon successful completion of the Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021, learners will be entitled to two qualifications. These are the National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant), and the Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant). These two qualifications can only be attained if the learner passes the programme’s combined learning curriculum, which consists of theoretical knowledge assessments and practical working sessions. These two qualifications are accredited by the National Qualification Framework.
- Finish the learnership with flying colors under the Learnership Training Contracts in a Clicks Pharmacy
- Follows all of their tutor’s guidance throughout the programme
- Fulfill all of the required assessments and show attendance for training sessions
- Provide necessary assistance towards one of Click’s Pharmacies accredited outlets, supervised by a professional Pharmacists on the team
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
In order to be considered qualified for the Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021, there are a list of items that must be fulfilled. All of these items listed will be used by the selection committee to fairly assess all incoming candidates. Failure to meet everything might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. To have a better guarantee of success with your applications, please pay attention to the requirements below.
The Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme Eligibility Criteria are:
1. Basic Requirements
- Completed Grade 12 qualification
- Attained at least 50% score for Mathematics (or 60% score for Mathematical Literacy)
- Attained at least 50% score for English
- Attained at least 30% Life Sciences or Physics
- Does not require any prior working experience.
2. Working Skills
- Able to work in a team
- Keen eye for details
- Basic understanding in numeracy and literacy
- Holds a foundation in computer literacy
- Has a high level of integrity
- Puts on a customer-service mindset.
3. Personal Attributes
- Can work with other team members
- Provides ultimate customer satisfaction
- Follows rules and regulations of the workplace
- Complies to the company’s core principles
- Creates partnerships with new relations
- Organizes their workload in an efficient manner.
Apply online Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021-2022 in:
- Kwagga Plaza (closing date: 10 May 2021)
- Beaufort West (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Blue Route Mall (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Capricorn Park (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Central Square Pinelands, Cape town (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Heidedal, Bloemfontein (closing date: 10 May 2021)
- Hayfields, Midlands (closing date: 06 May 2021)
- Knysna (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Langeberg Mall, Mosselbay (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Long Beach Mall, Cape town (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Tsakane, Springs (closing date: 10 May 2021)
- Market Square Plettenberg Bay (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Welkom, Free state (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- The Angelo, Nigel (closing date: 10 May 2021)
- Rondebosch (closing date: 15 May 2021)
- Zevenwacht, Kuilsrivier (closing date: 15 May 2021)
First-time applicants on the registration portal are required to have their own account beforehand. When creating your account, be sure to fill in all of the queries as accurately as possible.
You are also expected to provide your contact information. Make sure that you put in your most recent telephone number and e-mail address. This will help the selection committee get in touch with you.
Additionally, you must also upload your most updated Curriculum Vitae (CV). Be sure your CV reflects your strengths, skills, and past experiences.
Applications for the Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 06-15 May 2021.
Please be kindly informed that the selection committee has zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates found to be making their submissions past the deadline will automatically be disregarded from the programme.
Since applications are conducted online, there may be a possibility for unwanted Internet disruptions. Make sure you have strong connection and register as soon as possible. Sudden heavy online traffic might occur if you proceed with your applications at the last-minute.
The Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2021 will be adhering to the policies as applied in their Employment Equity plan. This is to ensure that the company is able to maintain a working force that is diverse and inclusive. Therefore, certain candidates will be offered preference, depending on their backgrounds.
Should you have any troubles with your registration process, not to worry. Do not hesitate to reach out to the learnership’s Support Team below:
Telephone Number: +27 10 140 3099
E-mail Address: [email protected]