About City Property
City Property is an acclaimed property management company that has been creating a market for both residential and commercial properties since their formation. Dating as back as to 1968, the company has racked years of experience transforming buildings to meet yearly trends. The company is originally headquartered in Pretoria, but they also have a supporting office in Joburg. Keeping things sophisticated and modern, City Property has introduced a fresh breath of air into the CBD areas of some of South Africa’s most massive metropolitans.
About the City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman 2021
City Property is offering South African applicants a permanent position based in Pretoria, Gauteng, as a professional Handyman for the accredited establishment. The City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman is a position that requires the selected applicants to be responsible for maintaining and performing repairs of the property.
As a Handyman, you will be tackling the following duties:
- Work on the painting as needed
- Carry out routine building maintenance, such as carpentry, painting, replacing locks, and repairing door hinges, among other things
- Repair any small electrical issues (e.g. fit a new light fitting, change the light bulbs, fix the plugs, etc.)
- They are responsible for the safekeeping of the tools that have been allocated to them
- Ascertain that the building is maintained in accordance with CPA guidelines.
Please be kindly informed that all handyman will be required to work mostly indoors as well as outdoors (per the situation). Additionally, the selected handyman must be prepared to work at heights and carry items as part of their job.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman’s Reference Number: LC0038.
If you are unsure whether you’re the right candidates for the City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman, don’t worry! The list below shows you the qualifications, skills, and attributes that the company is looking for in a potential candidate. To guarantee a successful applications, it’s advisable that you meet all of these items below. Failure to do so might not get you immediately kicked out of the process. However, it might put you in a risky position during the application.
The City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a good understanding of literacy and numeracy
- Has prior experience as a handyman (e.g. plumbing, painting, electrical work)
- Owns a legitimate Code 08 Driver’s License
- Advantageous: possesses a tradesman certificate.
2. Working Knowledge
- Knows about general DIY (e.g. tiling)
- Has a good understanding of basic health and safety regulation
- Knows how to use the necessary equipment while on duty.
3. Personal Values
- Can create valuable interpersonal relationships with your team members
- Can work independently with minimum supervision as well as with other team members
- Doesn’t give up so easily through conflict
- Follows the rules and regulations as set under the company
- Has a keen eye for the small details.
Apply online: City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman 2021.
Candidates must create an account on the application portal. This account is integral towards the entire application process as it will store all of your registration details.
To better protect your account, do not share your account credentials with anyone else (especially your password). This will ensure that you do not leave your account under unwanted strangers.
By registering for the vacancy, you are ultimately agreeing to have your information shared across the selection committee for further evaluation. Anyone found to be providing false statements on their applications will be disqualified.
Only submissions made through this applications portal will be processed by the selection committee. Applications sent through external methods will not be entertained.
Applications for the City Property Job Vacancy as Handyman 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 20 September 2021.
If this is the right opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the vacancy. Make sure you send in your applications as soon as possible to secure your position.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Applications sent past the closing date will automatically be rejected.
City Property holds all rights to provide anyone with a position or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.