About Broll Property
Broll Property Group, founded in 1975, is one of Africa’s leading commercial property services companies. Broll Property Group is spread across throughout South Africa, and has a string of operations in Cameroon, Ghana, and other countries in the continent. At the moment, the company is based in several other regions like Indian Ocean Islands, Uganda, Namibia, Ivory Coast, and beyond.
In addition to services such as auctions and sales; facilities management; industrial and investment brokerage; occupier services; property management; retail leasing and projects; research; shopping center management; valuation and advisory services; and their own patented Broll-Online property-management software solution, they also provide their own patented Broll-Online software solution.
About the Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
Broll Property is offering an employment opportunity as a qualified Receptionist for candidates passionate about working in the professional Retail industry. The Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist is an entry-level position that requires the employee to perform a range of duties in the clerical and receptionist department.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will need to tackle as a Receptionist:
- On a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in relation to call data, management reports are sent to the appropriate parties
- Performs a variety of typing duties, including letters, approvals, and other papers that are necessary for the processing of customer accounts
- Every day, he or she receives, opens, and distributes mail
- Making ensuring that all incoming inquiries, queries, and complaints are answered in a timely way by routing them to the appropriate people or departments
- Assists in the coordination of operations with relevant departments and the acquisition or transmission of information as required
- Provides assistance and support to departmental employees
- Ensures that the PABX system is working well
- Maintains management’s understanding of the activity in the region and any serious difficulties
- Calls are received and screened by this individual. answers regular queries or refers them to the proper department or person. It both records and transmits communications
- Operating the switchboard and console to connect, hold, and transfer all incoming calls is part of the job description
- Updates the management system by programming it with new information and changes as they occur inside the organization, according to the job description. After being notified of the modifications, you have no more than 2 days to make the necessary adjustments
- Preparing consumers for call transfer by providing them with basic information.
If you think this position is right for you, register for the Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist as soon as possible.
If you’re certain of joining the Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric qualification
- Possesses basic knowledge of required business service duties
- Knows how to operate relevant computer applications
- Has any prior working experience
- Shows impressive typing skills
- Has good phone abilities
- Communicates well with other people
- Has a keen eye for details
- Prepared to work together and help others
- Knows how to use the PC, printer, and other relevant business tools.
Apply online: Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply using the online application site linked above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be required throughout the duration of your registration.
In addition, you will be required to provide your most recent Curriculum Vitae on the website. Prepare your CV so that it has all of the necessary details about you such as your abilities, talents, and qualifications. This paper is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a possible candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Broll Property Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 16 March 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Broll Property has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.