About AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is comprised of a diverse group of sixteen different enterprises. It operates regionally as well as internationally with enterprises in Australia, Africa, Europe, South East Asia, North and South America, and America. Clients come from a wide variety of industries, including mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure, and general industrial.
Products and services are offered to these customers. The strategy of the Group is to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and to continue growing domestically as well as through the ongoing expansion of its footprint within the geographies and markets served. In addition, the Group aims to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates. In accordance with this strategy, the business operations are organized into five growth pillars.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk 2022
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is providing X1 work position as a reliable Administrative Clerk for the company’s Burgersdorp location. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk is a permanent position that will require you to be a part of a world-class team. As an Administrative Clerk, your job is to:
- Perform cycle counts as well as stock takes at the warehouses storing raw materials
- In addition to uploading COAs and extensions, you should coordinate with the Procurement and Laboratory departments on any pending COAs
- Maintain a record of the stock that has a short date, report on it on a regular basis, and ask the procurement team for extension letters
- Maintain communication with the SHE officer on the disposal of stale inventory and the flushing of feedlime
- Maintain communication with the Accounting Department and make replacement quantity adjustments as required
- Graveyard/Excess stock on Factory must be recorded, and out-of-date inventory must be written down on a monthly basis
- GRN all things that are not in stock and communicate with creditors about any problems that may arise
- When the Receiving Clerk is unavailable, GRN stock must be accounted for
- When the Dispatch Clerk is not available, be responsible for the shipment of completed items
- Offer help in administrative areas such as photocopying, scanning, and filing, along with any other ad hoc tasks that may be requested.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk 2022’s Reference Number: AEC220714-9.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric/Grade 12 or NQF equivalent qualification
- Shows at least 3 years of experience related to the workplace
- Understands a capable understanding of MS Office Suite
- Advantageous: has prior experience dealing with Syspro
- Communicates well with other people
- Develops solid interpersonal abilities
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Organizes their workload well.
Apply online: AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
As an alternative, you can register with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. By not having to create an account from start, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the entire screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. As a result, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be placed in a potentially hazardous scenario.
The information you submit will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the website stated above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Administrative Clerk must be submitted before the closing date on 28 July 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.