Tracker South Africa, which was founded in 1996 and presently links over 1 million vehicles, is the leading brand in the area. While Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) remains at the basis of their business, they have changed dramatically over the past 20 years. Most South Africans still think of Tracker as an SVR firm. Tracker has established a reputation well beyond its SVR roots because to a culture of constant innovation fostered by a skilled and energized crew.
They are the industry’s top supplier of telematics solutions to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), dealers, insurers, fleet operators, and consumers that make up the automotive ecosystem. Their service and the range of value-added information they provide to their clients have expanded dramatically along with how their data systems and interpretation have improved. They have a happy, welcoming workplace at Tracker. They all encourage one another and strive for “service excellence.” Each one of them takes pride in and cares about their clients.
About the Tracker Call Centre Learnership 2023-2024
Tracker is offering a fixed-term contract learnership opportunity for unemployed applicants looking to develop their knowledge in the Call Centre field. Through a Call Centre Learnership NQF Level 4 that will be headquartered at the Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg, the Tracker Call Centre Learnership is giving 25 of South Africa’s young people the chance of a lifetime. The Learnership’s goal is to provide young, jobless people with the information, experience, and abilities needed to provide great customer service in a contact center.
Candidates of the Tracker Call Centre Learnership will be required to perform the duties below:
- Becoming a call resolution specialist
- Information gathering and updating
- Make sure that in a stressful atmosphere, customer service standards are upheld
- Ability to sell items and advertise them
- Proactive cross- and up-selling of several items
- Understanding of how to see invoices, modifications, payments in advance, credit notes, and payment allocations
- Handling of digital communications
- Support for data-integrity initiatives
- Contracting, planning, and knowledge of the Tracker systems.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Tracker Call Centre Learnership 2023-2024’s Reference Number: track_000937.
Please sign up if you’re convinced that you want to participate in the Tracker Call Center Learnership. Don’t worry if you are still wondering if you would fit in. All you need to do is double-check your qualifications against the criteria of the selection committee and the prerequisites listed below. Make sure you meet all of the requirements if you want to have a chance of being accepted. While it might not definitely disqualify you, doing so could lower your chances of being accepted.
The Tracker Call Centre Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Be a citizen of South Africa, have a valid South African ID
- Currently between the ages of 18 and 35
- Does not have any criminal records
- Officially pass the matric with a D or level 4 symbol in the subject of English
- Not employed at the moment and not enrolled full-time in school
- An unwavering commitment to professionalism and excellent customer service
- The capacity to interact with clients in a professional and unambiguous manner
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Shows keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a multi-skilled workplace, willingness to learn, and capacity for learning
- Capability to handle a constantly changing and stressful atmosphere
- Can perform basic computer abilities
- According to Tracker’s policies, candidates from specific groups will receive preference.
Apply online: Tracker Call Centre Learnership 2023-2024.
To access the aforementioned website, it is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
As an alternative, you can submit your application using your phone because it is much more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android-powered phone. You don’t need to install any additional browsers because Google Chrome is pre-installed on OS Android smartphones.
Candidates must register for an account on the application portal in order to submit their applications. For the length of the registration process, you must log into this account.
You authorize the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of enrolling you for the event by submitting your applications.
Application materials will go through further inspection and verification steps to make sure they are real. Anyone found to have falsified any information in their applications will not be permitted to take part in the registration period.
Candidates must use the website mentioned above to submit their applications. The selection committee will reject attempts to submit papers through other channels, including personal delivery or fax.
Applications for the Tracker Call Centre Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 02 February 2023.
“Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive any news within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the programme.
Tracker has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.