About Bryte Insurance
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is widely recognized as Southern Africa’s preeminent and most aggressive commercial risk expert. They engage with customers and brokers throughout the continent to secure their clients’ businesses and enhance the risk profile of those organizations.
The unrivaled industry knowledge, proven experience, and foresight that they offer are key components of this partnership. Bryte Insurance Company Limited takes a thoughtful approach to managing client risk by proactively collaborating with brokers and policyholders to facilitate more informed risk choices.
About the Bryte Insurance – Insurance Sales Learnership 2022-2023
Bryte Insurance is seeking qualified and dynamic candidates who are keen on joining a learnership programme focusing on the engaging field of Insurance Sales. The Bryte Insurance – Insurance Sales Learnership is a wonderful learnership that gives you the foundational knowledge you need for this industry. Throughout the course of the program, you will be required to follow a well-organized curriculum that includes both theoretical tests and practical working sessions that are carried out in an environment that simulates a real-world business. As you make your way toward a qualification, you will be provided with the direction and assistance of trained professionals who will urge you to demonstrate enormous progress.
In the field of long-term sales insurance, the Bryte Maharishi Insurance Academy is facilitating the development of a chance to acquire expertise directly relevant to working in the field. Their primary goal is to improve the quality of life for formerly underprivileged young people in South Africa by providing them with the chance to get experience in the insurance sector through paid employment. Because it is beneficial to individuals, society, and the insurance industry as a whole, their business considers the Bryte Maharishi Insurance Academy Programme to be a significant economic and social enabler.
The Bryte Insurance – Insurance Sales Learnership will require you to perform the duties below:
- You will work toward gaining a sales Experience Certificate and an Insurance Qualification while you are participating in the Programme
- You will have the opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge regarding technical insurance and insurance systems as part of the learning component of the Programme
- In addition to this, you will participate in workshops that are centered on behavioural competences
- Throughout the entirety of the program, Bryte Managers will act as your guides, coaches, and mentors in order to provide you with assistance
- You will be awarded an Insurance Qualification once you have demonstrated that you have successfully finished the Program.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Bryte Insurance – Insurance Sales Learnership 2022-2023’s Reference Number: BI-17.
Do you believe you have what it takes to sign up for the insurance sales learnership offered by Bryte Insurance? Make certain to get your application in as quickly as humanly possible! To begin, however, you will need to investigate the qualifications necessary to participate in the program. Your performance in these areas will indicate whether or not you are a good candidate for the position. If you would like to verify that you meet the requirements, please ensure that you look over the eligibility requirements that are listed down below.
The Bryte Insurance – Insurance Sales Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Committed to the 1-year duration of the programme
- Currently below 35 years old
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Willing to be based in the company’s Joburg and Durban offices
- Learners originating from Maharishi will be considered from the programme.
2. Academic Qualifications
- Owns a Matric qualification and pursuing an accredited degree at the Maharishi Institute
- Recognized as Maharishi Institute Gradutes
- Note: first and second year students from Maharishi Institute will not be considered for the programme.
3. Personal Competencies
- English and one of the other official South African languages must be spoken fluently by candidates
- Candidates must also possess strong negotiating abilities and the capacity to persuade people
- The capacity to give effective presentations in front of individuals and groups
- The capacity for productive networking and the formation of relationships that can be maintained over the long term
- Individual with a strong sense of self-motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Puts on a target-driven mindset.
Important note: Bryte Insurance has decided to implement a mandatory vaccination policy, which means that all of its employees will need to be up to date on their vaccinations by November 1, 2022. As part of the hiring process, all potential workers are obliged to provide any immunization certificates or cards they may have.
Apply online: Bryte Insurance – Insurance Sales Learnership 2022-2023.
If you want to view the website that was discussed earlier, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome.
Kindly provide the application website with the most pertinent responses you have by typing them into the appropriate parts of the site. Your entire submission, including all of the personal information you provide, must be correct and in line with the facts of your situation.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a consequence of this, you need to check the information twice to make sure that it does not contain any false details. Applicants could be put in a potentially dangerous situation if there is any indication that they are providing incorrect information throughout the application process.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Bryte Insurance has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.