About the Gauteng Dept of Education
The Gauteng Dept of Education has set a goal to ensure that all students in the province of Gauteng perform well in their academic pursuits and graduate from their respective schools with the morals, intellectual capacities, practical abilities, and academic credentials that will provide them with the greatest potential for achievement in their adult lives. The objective of the Department is to make certain that high-quality teaching and learning take place in all of the classrooms on a daily basis.
To ensure that Gauteng has effective schools and learning institutions; to provide support that is relevant, coordinated, and effective and to strengthen partnerships with all stakeholders, which will result in education becoming a priority in society are the strategic goals of this organization.
About the Gauteng Dept of Education Job Vacancy as Examination Assistant & Quality Assurer 2022
The Gauteng Dept of Education is offering X266 positions as Examination Assistant and X1258 positions as Quality Assurers all over the provincial area. The Gauteng Dept of Education Job Vacancy as Examination Assistant & Quality Assurer will require you to perform the duties below:
1. Examinations Assistant at Exams District and Head Office
- Daily tasks consisting of receiving, checking, controlling, scanning, and packing scripts for marking, as well as indexing scripts once they have been marked
- Make sure that the appropriate amount of scripts and marksheets are received, managed, scanned, and then packaged for the appropriate marking site. This must be done separately for each batch, topic, paper, and examination session
- Make sure that any inconsistencies relating the aforementioned topics are resolved on a per-batch, subject-by-subject, paper-by-paper, and examination-session basis
- Be certain that each bag of scripts contains two copies of the MP Flow control list of contents and that each bag is marked with the appropriate marking venue color coded label
- Make a file for the marking center that contains all of the scripts that need to be delivered to each of the marking venues
- Help get the scripts out to the various locations where they will be marked
- The Head Office will be responsible for receiving, controlling, and archiving any tagged scripts to ensure that they are easy to retrieve as needed.
2. Quality Assurer at Marking Centres
- Obtain control, then pass out scripts to the marking teams
- During the marking process, check that each batch has the appropriate amount of scripts and marksheets
- Help with the management and dissemination of scripts, as well as their scanning
- Check that all of the questions have been marked, that the marks have been inserted appropriately, and that they have been transferred appropriately to the front cover of the script
- Make sure that the sum that is written on each script is accurate and that it is copied accurately to the marksheet
- Make sure that any inconsistencies relating the aforementioned topics are resolved by the marking teams and that the script and the marksheet are updated to reflect these resolutions
- To prepare for indexed archival storage following the marking process, reconcile the amount of scripts, maintain control over them, and organize them numerically according to subject and paper.
Please kindly take note of the Locations and the Reference Numbers:
1. Examinations Assistant
- Head Office: HO22
- Gauteng North: GN22
- Gauteng West: GW22
- Tshwane North: TN22
- Tshwane South: TS22
- Gauteng East: GE22
- Ekurhuleni North: EN22
- Sedibeng East: SE22
- Sedibeng West: SW22
- Johannesburg East: JE22
- Johannesburg North: JN22
- Johannesburg South: JS22
- Johannesburg Central: JC22
- Johannesburg West: JW22
- Tshwane West: TW22
- Ekurhuleni South: ES22
2. Quality Assurers
- Allen Glen High School: Allen Glen 1
- Alberton High School: Alberton 2
- Bracken High School: Bracken 3
- Ferndale High School: Ferndale 4
- Greenside High School: Greenside 5
- Hoërskool Dinamika: Dinamika 6
- Hoërskool Elspark: Elspark 7
- Hoërskool Florida: Florida 8
- Hoërskool Garsfontein: Garsfontein 9
- Hoërskool President: President 10
- Hoërskool Voortrekker: Voortrekker 11
- Jeppe High School for Boys: Jeppe 12
- Krugersdorp High School: Krugersdorp 13
- Mondeor High School: Mondeor 14
- Nokuthula LSEN School: Nokuthula 15
- Parklands High School: Parklands 16
- Parktown Boys’ High School: Parktown 17
- Queens High School: Queens 18
- Rand Girls High School: Rand Girls 19
- Westridge High School: Westridge 20
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Gauteng Dept of Education Job Vacancy as Examination Assistant & Quality Assurer? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Gauteng Dept of Education Job Vacancy as Examination Assistant & Quality Assurer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has the necessary Academic qualification: Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate Vocational
- Currently registered as a student in a tertiary institution
- Unemployed individuals with one or more tertiary qualification as awell as unemployed graduates are welcome to register
- Displays advanced understanding of numerical abilities with Mathematics and Accounting as mandatory subjects
- Please kindly mention your prior experience dealing with examinations administrations as an
- Examination Assistant (either at Marking Centre or Office based)
- Willing to work under pressure
- Advantageous: second year and above tertiary students.
Apply online: Gauteng Dept of Education Job Vacancy as Examination Assistant & Quality Assurer 2022.
To access the aforementioned web address from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to create an account for themselves on the application portal before they can submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
If you already have an account, you can instantly login.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of additional screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any part of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications through the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Gauteng Dept of Education Job Vacancy as Examination Assistant & Quality Assurer must be submitted before the closing date on 16 September 2022.
You can guarantee that your application will be processed as quickly as possible if you sign up as soon as you possibly can. Despite this, there is no assurance that you will be successful right away; rather, the purpose of this is to put you in a secure position while the recruiting process continues.
Candidates who submit their applications after the deadline will be eliminated from the selection process by the committee in charge of making that decision. Any submissions that are received after the contest’s end date will automatically be disqualified, regardless of the content of the entry.
Announcementse will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee by the very latest 01 December 2022, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
The Gauteng Department of Education retains the authority to employ or not employ anyone it sees fit and is not obligated to justify its decisions. The decisions of the selection committee are final and must be adhered to by all of the relevant parties.