About Tiso Foundation
The Tiso Foundation is a self-sustaining public benefit organization (PBO) that has been operating since 2005. It was established in 2001, and its first launch took place in 2005. The foundation’s primary mission is to encourage youth education, growth, and leadership. When the founders of the Tiso Group decided to donate a substantial portion of their shares to the establishment of an organization that would actively develop African potential and talent through the provision of quality education.
Ultimately, the foundation became a beacon of hope and an agent for positive change, as well as an independent and functional entity. Up to this point, the Foundation has affected the lives of more than 42 000 people and spent more than R100 million in educational and professional development initiatives. The original trustees of the Foundation charged the organization with the responsibility of giving top priority to providing assistance to the growth of black kids, the fortunes of whose futures are closely linked to the destiny of our nation.
About the Tiso Foundation Bursaries 2023
Tiso Foundation is offering bursary programmes for South African student who are currently studying in a South African University or University of Technology. The Tiso Foundation Bursaries are an open-doors program that encourages applicants from a wide variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. If you are selected as a recipient of the prize, you will receive the assistance you require to pursue the academic qualification you seek. You are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this chance if you have achieved outstanding success in your academic pursuits and have demonstrated other admirable characteristics as a student.
As a bursaree, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- To behave in a manner that is consistent with the Tiso Foundation’s values and objectives. Must comply with the conditions for the payment of the fees for the bursary
- To behave in a manner that is appropriate and reasonable at all times when they are on institution property, as well as to comply with all of the rules, regulations, and other obligations that are imposed by the institution
- To conduct himself or herself in an appropriate and reasonable manner during any period of study, as well as in his or her relationship with the Foundation and/or the institution and/or the personnel of any one or more of these parties. This includes acting appropriately and reasonably toward the Foundation and/or the institution and/or the personnel of any one or more of these parties
- Not to engage in any remunerative employment during the time of his or her qualification, unless prior written approval from the Foundation is acquired to do so. a violation of this rule might result in disqualification
- To participate in each and every lecture
- Not voluntarily stop, halt, change, or suspend his or her qualification or lectures or any course before attaining the qualification, unless prior written approval from the Foundation is obtained. This consent must be sought before making any of these changes
- Not to enroll at a new institution unless you have the Foundation’s prior written authorization, which must be acquired before you may do so
- To provide the administration of the bursary with a written record of all of his or her exam results as soon as they become available, but no later than seven days after the date on which the results were made known to the scholar by the institution
- Should notify the Foundation, in writing, as soon as possible and promptly of any significant change in circumstances that are pertinent to the scholarship.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Tiso Foundation Bursaries’ eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Tiso Foundation Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Obtained at least an average of 70% for school and 65% for tertiary education in your most recent academic results
- Displays need for immediate financial assistance
- Currently pursuing our education at a registered University or University of Technology in South Africa.
Apply online: Tiso Foundation Bursaries 2023.
To access the aforementioned web address from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to create an account for themselves on the application portal before they can submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of additional screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any part of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications through the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Tiso Foundation Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 30 August 2022.
By registering in advance, you can ensure that your application will be secure as soon as possible. The objective of this is to guarantee that you will maintain a secure position throughout the recruitment phase; however, this does not guarantee that you will be successful right away.
There will be no consideration given to candidates whose applications are received after the deadline by the selection committee. After the deadline has passed, any submissions that were sent in will be automatically disqualified.
The Tiso Foundation maintains complete authority over the decision of whether or not to offer employment to any individual. The decisions that the selection committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.