About SABN (South African Bank Note)
The South African Bank Note, sometimes known as SABN, is a security printing company located in South Africa. SABN is in charge of producing South African Rand currency. It is a completely owned and operated subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of South Africa.
The South African Bank Note Company is responsible for printing all of the different banknote denominations that are in circulation in South Africa at the moment. In addition to that, it makes banknotes for nations that are nearby. The Company operates as an independent subsidiary, with its own distinct management structure, and the board of directors of the Reserve Bank is responsible for appointing members to the Company’s board.
About the SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Assistant Logistics 2022
SABN (South African Bank Note) is looking for candidates who wish to obtain an entry-level work position as an Assistant Logistics for the printing company. In order to qualify for the job opening of Assistant Logistics at SABN (South African Bank Note), you will need to be able to carefully pack and stack product, substrate, stock items, and final product in accordance with the process of the organization.
As an Assistant Logistics, your responsibilities include:
- Tend to the preparation of a product that includes the use of substrates and stock goods
- Product and stock items should be clearly marked for identifying purposes
- Contribute to the counting of plain paper in accordance with the specifications
- After receiving the finished product from the Finishing Department, unpack it so that it can be sent
- Make sure that the bundles are packed and strapped in a secure manner in accordance with the customer’s requirements
- Maintaining a risk-free working environment when operating the shredding machine
- Always make sure that the places you are working in are clean and organized
- When working with any product, it is important to ensure that you comply with all of the safety, health, and environmental and risk criteria that have been conveyed by the section head
- Carry out additional responsibilities in accordance with the line manager’s instructions.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Assistant Logistics’ eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The DSABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Assistant Logistics Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualifications
- Knows how to pack and stack
- Communicates well with other individuals
- Understands basic numeracy abilities
- Knows how to use computer suite well
- Advantageous: has at least 1-2 years of experience in a role similar to this.
Important note: Equal opportunity in the workplace and respect for all people are important values at SABN. In line with the Employment Equity Plan of SABN and its Employment Equity objectives and targets, priority may be given to applicants from underrepresented specified categories; however, this preference is not restricted to candidates from these groups.
Apply via email: [email protected] (SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Assistant Logistics 2022).
Candidates will be required to send in their most updated Curriculum Vitaes, a copy of your Identity Document, copies of your relevant qualifications, and your latest pay slip. You will also need to include the name of your position and the reference number in your email address.
Alternatively, you can send your email application using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use your Gmail app to send the emails and any CVs/files that needs to be attached.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This may include things like your name, address, and email address.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the SABN (South African Bank Note) Job Vacancy as Assistant Logistics must be submitted before the closing date on 31 August 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
SABN (South African Bank Note) reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.