Mascor is a significant agricultural company in the provinces of KwaZulu-Natal, Mpumalanga, and East Africa. As a professional agricultural supplier, the company takes great pleasure in being able to meet the demands of our customers in the agricultural, vehicle, and fuel industries in all of their various forms.
Mascor has more than 50 years of expertise in the agricultural and automotive industries, and it continues to have its roots firmly planted in KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Mpumalanga, where it is well-positioned to satisfy the needs of its ever-changing customer base.
About the Mascor Apprenticeship 2023
Mascor is offering an apprenticeship programme for applicants looking to develop a career in the automotive field with professional working knowledge. The Mascor Apprenticeship is developed to provide candidates with the necessary theoretical and practical means of improving their quality of work in this field. As an Apprentice, you will be required to tackle the following responsibilities:
- Ready and willing to learn about the systems, especially diagnostics
- To achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency goals, you must first identify them
- Make certain that dealership quality standards are met
- Ensure that the franchise’s mandatory standards are adhered to
- Make every effort to qualify within the allowed time
- Ensure that all customers are completely satisfied and that any inquiries are responded to in a timely manner
- Ascertain that sufficient communication is maintained on ongoing projects.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Mascor Apprenticeship’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Mascor Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification with the subject of Mathematics and Science
- Alternatively, has an NTC 2 qualification in Engineering Science, Mathematics, Engineering Drawing, and another relevant trade theory.
- Hone your mechanical skills.
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrate dependability in your role.
- Cultivate a practical, “hands-on” approach.
- Ignite your passion for mechanics and strive to become a qualified technician.
- Embrace the opportunity to learn various systems, including diagnostics.
- Reach daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Uphold dealership quality levels diligently.
- Maintain the franchise’s mandatory requirements.
- Strive to qualify within the specified time frame.
- Prioritize achieving 100% customer satisfaction and promptly addressing all inquiries.
- Foster effective communication regarding ongoing jobs.
Apply online Mascor Apprenticeship 2023:
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
In addition to their profile picture and Curriculum Vitae, candidates are asked to submit a handful of additional documents to their application (CV). These two pieces of documentation are critical and should be put together as soon as possible.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Mascor holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.