About Anova Health Institute
The Anova Health Institute is a South African non-governmental organization (NGO) focused on promoting good health and equal access to healthcare services. The organization was established in 2002 and is headquartered in Johannesburg. Anova’s work is centered around several key areas, including HIV prevention, care, and treatment, tuberculosis (TB) control, sexual and reproductive health, and community-based healthcare services. The organization works in collaboration with the South African government, other NGOs, and international partners to achieve its goals.
Anova’s programs and services include the provision of HIV and TB testing and counseling, clinical care and treatment, prevention services such as medical male circumcision and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), and community-based outreach and education. The organization also conducts research and advocacy to inform policy and improve healthcare outcomes.
About the Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Social Worker 2023
Anova Health Institute is offering an employment opportunity for candidates looking for a qualified job position as a professional associate Social Worker. In order to strengthen HIV testing, care, and support in and outside Department of Health (DoH) facilities, you will be required to develop and implement activities as part of the social worker position at Anova Health Institute and work closely with the men who have sex with other men (MSM) community.
Additionally, you will be required to perform the responsiblities below:
- Encourage the province to adopt the MSM HIV Program
- Provide vulnerable MSM comprehensive developmental social welfare assistance
- Boost referral connections across health systems, hospitals, CBOs, Anova, and other pertinent parties
- Control the province’s MSM adherence support group implementation
- Help outreach teams, therapists, and registered nurses when they do case-finding at ART sites
- Determine the training requirements and give Anova, DoH facilities, CBOs, and other important players capacity building
- Attend meetings with stakeholders, such as those with facility or sub-district management
- Supervise the counselors and social auxiliaries while supporting the linkage officers.
The Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Social Worker is currently available in Polokwane, Limpopo.
Send in your application as soon as you can for the Social Worker position at Anova Health Institute. But, you must first go over the prerequisites for the program. Whether or not you would be a good candidate will depend on these variables. Please review the qualifications stated below if you’d want to double-check your credentials. It’s preferable if you can check off every item on the list below if you want to improve your chances of success.
The Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Social Worker Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- A Bachelor of Social Science in Social Work or a comparable degree
- The South African Council for Social Service Professions registration (SACSSP)
- Up to five years of experience in social work, including managing social auxiliaries and working with kids, teens, and adults
- At least three years’ worth of experience managing staff and working on HIV/AIDS programs
I-ACT, National Adherence Strategy, and Key Population Strategy training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as fluency in the local language
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Decent report writing abilities
- Mastery of Microsoft Office.
Apply online Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Social Worker 2023 at:
- Polokwane, Limpopo (Closing date: 15 March 2023).
To access the website mentioned above, it is advisable to use Google Chrome. Please ensure that all relevant fields in the application site are filled with accurate information that corresponds to your actual circumstances.
For convenience, you can also apply using your Android mobile phone, as it is a more practical option than a computer. Google Chrome is readily available on Android operating systems, eliminating the need to download additional browsers.
You will be required to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae as well. Make sure your resume includes the pertinent details, such as your credentials, strengths, and experience. You have a fantastic opportunity to introduce yourself as a possible candidate and explain why you ought to be selected in this paper.
By submitting your application, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for registration purposes. However, applications will undergo additional reviews and vetting to ensure their legitimacy. Any false information provided in the application will result in disqualification from registration.
Candidates must submit their applications through the provided portal. Hand delivery or fax submissions will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Anova Health Institute Job Vacancy as Social Worker must be submitted before the closing date on 15 March 2023.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. Contributions sent after the deadline won’t be recognized while registration is open.
It is encouraged that applicants submit their applications as soon as feasible. You will then have some time to thoroughly assess the information in your applications. Please have your applications ready as soon as possible.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks since the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Throughout the hiring process, Anova Health Institute has the right to schedule or not make an appointment. The selecting committee’s choices are final in all respects.