Servest is a major black-owned facilities management firm that provides comprehensive facilities solutions for the interior and exterior built environments as well as for the maritime environment. The company was founded in the year 1997 and became the first African facilities management company to be majority-owned by a black businessman, Kagiso Tiso Holdings (KTH). The Group has a total of 24 000 employees spread throughout 11 110 locations.
It is the preferred integrated facilities solutions supplier for the continent’s different enterprises, providing solutions for both the interior and exterior constructed environments as well as maritime settings. Within several African nations, its services offer solutions such as interior and exterior design and space planning; cost optimisation analysis, cleaning, parking, security; pest control, and landscape solutions.
About the Servest Job Vacancy as Handyman 2021
Servest is offering an employment opportunity in both Joburg and Cape Town as a professional Handyman for anybody with experience in Facilities Management. The Servest Job Vacancy as Handyman is a great chance for people looking for a chance to work for this reputable company.
As a Handyman, you will need to perform the following duties:
- Complete work requests in accordance with SLA
- On-site risk identification and management are essential for ordinary installation and maintenance projects
- Execute planned and reactive works to the agreed-upon service level in order to maintain a productive working environment that meets the needs of the company
- Tiles that have been broken should be replaced in accordance with TAL requirements.
- In order to operate in a safe and responsible way, it is essential that you follow all safety requirements
- Ascertain that general maintenance services are properly delivered at the client’s location.
- Inform management of any difficulties or concerns that you have, and offer them constructive feedback
- Assuring that all general maintenance regulatory requirements are met is essential.
- Make repairs as soon as possible
- To guarantee maximum availability and a productive working environment, plan and coordinate service delivery to the facilities in a timely manner
- Always operate in the best interests of the customer, particularly while dealing with subcontractors and suppliers
- Replace light fixture globes and have a basic understanding of the various varieties
- To guarantee service delivery satisfies the needed service standard and related service level agreements, it is necessary to execute and monitor the service delivery process.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Servest Job Vacancy as Handyman’s Reference Numbers below:
- Joburg: SER211201-1
- Cape Town: SER211201-2.
Do you think you have what it takes to apply for the Servest Job Opening as Handyman? Please submit your application as soon as possible! But first, you must review the vacancy’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you are a good candidate. If you want to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying conditions listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you meet all of the times on the following list.
The Servest Job Vacancy as Handyman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Clear from any criminal track records
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Owns at least 5 years of experience dealing with carpentry
- Originating from a technical background with practical training
- Has their own mode of transportation
- Has a good understanding of maintenance environment
- Has a Technical tertiary qualification (advantageous).
2. Personal Attributes
- Display strong communication abilities
- Has a keen eye for details
- Solves their problems efficiently
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Multitasks different workloads and duties.
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Servest Job Vacancy as Handyman must be submitted before the closing date on 07 December 2021.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered.
Servest has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.