About the Oudtshoorn Municipality
The Oudtshoorn Municipality is an area that’s designated within the Garden Route District, situated right in the province of Western Cape. At the moment, it is recognised as one of the seven existing municipalities in the district. The Oudtshoorn Municipality is known for its semi-desert area, providing a one-of-a-kind natural beauty that used to be the home of the Khoisan indigenous people.
The Oudtshoorn Municipality is prominent for its large population of ostriches. With it being an important factor of the local agricultural industry, the municipality has rich natural settings to support a sustainable and growing agricultural sector. As multiple sectors continue to work together, the municipality has also witnessed a boom in hospitality, attracting tourists near and far to the area.
About the Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary 2022
The Municipality of Oudtshoorn is providing financial help to talented South African students planning to pursue full-time studies in the 2022 academic year. The Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary is an all-inclusive initiative that invites persons from all walks of life. As an awardee, you will receive the required assistance to pursue your academic credentials. If you have excellent academic records and valuable characteristics as a student, you are strongly urged to apply for this position.
Do you think you are qualified to apply for the Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary? Please submit your application as soon as possible! But first, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you are a good candidate. If you want to double-check your qualifications, please see the qualifying conditions listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you meet all of the times on the following list.
The Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Currently in Grade 12 or students who have successfully passed their Grade 12 qualification
- Planning to continue their education for the 2022 academic year
- Planning to pursue or are already pursuing their full-time studies at a recognised tertiary institution
- Must be residing within the Greater Oudtshoorn Municipality (or within the rural areas of the municipality)
- Youths with disabilities or originating from historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged to register.
Download application form: Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary 2022.
Once you have the application form, please fill it in with your handwriting. Additionally, you will be required to provide the following documents as attachments:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- Legitimate proof of your residential address
- Senior certificate, or official proof of results issued from your school/institution/Department of Education
- Legitimate proof of results issued from your institution
- Legitimate proof of registration and total cost/pro-forma invoice
- Two references of teachers/lecturers/tutors that the selection committee can reach out to.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
After everything is all set, please send in your applications to the following address:
HR Manager: Development & Transformation
Mr R.S. Claassen
PO Box 255
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Applications for the Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary must be submitted before the closing date on 12 November 2021.
By enrolling early, you can ensure that you obtain your application as soon as possible. The goal is to ensure that you have a secure position throughout the recruitment process (albeit this does not guarantee quick success).
Candidates that submit their applications late will not be considered by the selection committee. All submissions received after the deadline will be immediately rejected.
Oudtshoorn Municipality reserves the right to hire or not hire anybody. The selecting committee’s choices are final.