About AMSOL (African Marine Solutions)
AMSOL is an accredited solutions provider that works specifically within marine environments. As one of the world’s leading marine solutions providers, the company has been a key player in driving economic empowerment with its sustainable marine services. Today, AMSOL continues to support the growth of its regional ocean economy.
About the AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries 2022
AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) is providing bursary programmes to South African students who are pursuing their undergraduate/postgraduate qualifications. In addition to being a fantastic learnership, the AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries provide you with the fundamentals of this industry. A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
At the moment, the AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries is available for the 2022 academic year in the following studies:
1. Undergraduate Qualification
- Maritime Studies
- Marine Engineering
2. Postgraduate Qualification
Awardees of the AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries will be entitled to coverage for their student-related costs, which include tuition fees, prescribed study materials, accommodation costs. Please be kindly informed that candidate must pay their registration fees out of their own expenses.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Must have finished their Matric qualification
- Alternatively, must be pursuing their Matric qualification at the moment
- Has obtained the followings scores in Matric:
- At least 60%/Level 5 score for English
- At least 60%/Level 5 score for Physics
- At least 60%/Level 5 score for Physics
- Must be pursuing either one of the full-time undergraduate/postgraduate studies mentioned above for the 2022 academic year
- Applicants who are planning to pursue Oceongraphy/Climatology must already be registered for the 2022 academic year
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university
- Has not been receiving any forms of bursary funding for their 2022 studies.
Apply via email: [email protected] (AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries 2022).
Candidates will need to be send certified copies of the documents below:
- Matric qualification (if the applicant has finished their Matric)
- Grade 11 final academic report (if the applicants is currently pursuing their Matric)
- Most updated Curriculum Vitae (must put in their references which can be contacted)
- A strong letter of motivation to explain why you deserve this programme
- A legitimate proof of registration issued by an accredited tertiary institution (must have the institute’s letterhead) (if you are a Postgraduate, Climatology, or Oceanography student).
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will not be accepted by the selection committee.
When sending in your applications to the email above, be sure to put “2022 Bursary Committee” in the Subject Line. This will help the selection committee easily identify your applications.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the email address above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 20 September 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 2 months past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted by the programme.
AMSOL (African Marine Solutions) reserves the right to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.