Sasol is a multinational firm that specializes in energy and chemicals. They apply their knowledge and experience to the task of integrating complex technologies and procedures into large-scale production facilities all around the world. They source, produce, and market a variety of high-quality products in 22 different countries in a manner that is safe and sustainable, therefore producing value for many stakeholders. Their objective is “Innovating for a better world,” and it drives them to deliver on the “triple bottom line” outcomes of People, Planet, and Profit in a responsible manner and always with the intention of becoming a force for good.
To guarantee that their company is sustainable on all fronts-environmentally, socially, and economically-they have given the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) four of their highest priorities. They are a publicly traded corporation, and its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States as well as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa. They work hard to provide a value that is both long-lasting and exceptional to all of their stakeholders.
About the Sasol Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022
Sasol is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are keen on working as a Personal Asisstant for the accomplished Energy Operations company. The Sasol Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant requires you to perform the following duties:
- Manage day-to-day operations, as well as planning and coordinating meetings
- Manage one’s schedule and calendar in an efficient manner in order to ensure the availability of key stakeholders and to arrange important meetings within the allotted amount of time
- Anticipates and responds to potential conflicts in the schedule, as well as resolves existing ones
- Make reservations for guests’ meeting rooms and arrange for their access and parking
- Make arrangements for cuisine and drinks for meetings that have been agreed upon
- The receptionist is responsible for greeting customers and taking their telephone calls, as well as providing information to callers and scheduling appointments for management personnel
- Carry out a wide variety of secretarial tasks, such as writing and typing routine letters and agendas, notes, reports, and meeting minutes
- Interacting with customers in-person and over the phone should be done so in a professional manner
- Establish priorities and negotiate solutions for the organization’s needs with respect to gatherings, schedules, and due dates
- Attend meetings, takes minutes and meeting notes
- Work alone to manage and organize projects, and execute deliverables within the allotted timeframes
- Check the prepared materials for errors in language and format, and make sure they are comprehensive
- Help out, be on top of your time, and make sure a high standard of service is always upheld
- It is necessary to be flexible and adaptive in order to plan and organize work in order to address problems in a prompt and professional manner while simultaneously managing competing priorities
- Maintain the office’s records, reports, and communications while also preparing them
- Utilize, reconcile, and alter data coming from a variety of internal and external sources in order to provide management reports
- Utilize your knowledge of the material in order to infer important data
- Documents are filed and stored for convenient access in the future, and both physical copies and an electronic filing system are maintained
- Maintain a current knowledge of technical developments and become an expert in newly introduced technologies.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sasol Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022’s Reference Number: 112526.
You are required to become well-versed in the eligibility requirements of the Sasol Job Vacancy for the Position of Personal Assistant first and foremost. The degree to which you satisfy each of these requirements will determine whether or not you make an outstanding candidate. Please refer to the following list of qualifying prerequisites in the event that you would like to verify the information that you have provided about yourself. If you want to increase your chances of being successful, it is best if you are able to fulfill all of the requirements that are detailed in the list that is provided below.
The Sasol Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Must have a high school/school diploma or any equivalent qualification
- Has at least three (3) or more years in the relevant field
- A clear and actionable comprehension of the means by which a business or division generates revenue
- Demonstrates a comprehensive awareness of the factors that influence profitability
- Maintains a company strategy that is centered on the target market
- Maintains a grasp of the business as a whole as well as its interrelationships, which enables a person to make better judgments on the company’s operations
- The capacity to make sound judgements and snap choices in business situations in a way that is likely to result in favorable outcomes
- The capability to retrieve information from databases, forms, and other sources, as well as to compile reports in accordance with the stipulated guidelines
- Convinces and affects stakeholders; cultivates connections and collaborations to achieve outcomes that are beneficial to all parties
- Constructs groups and produces synergies by operating across traditional organizational boundaries
- The capacity to respond effectively and efficiently to a wide array of unforeseen scenarios and circumstances that call for managerial action.
Apply online: Sasol Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022.
To access the aforementioned web address from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to create an account for themselves on the application portal before they can submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of additional screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any part of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications through the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Sasol Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 22 September 2022.
Please ensure that your applications are sent as quickly as possible. You can improve your chances of securing a position during the registration period by submitting your information early. In addition, it prevents any unwelcome surprises at the last minute, such as sudden surges of Internet traffic or the loss of important documents.
Applications for the program have to be turned in before the deadline in order to be considered. The selection committee will not accept any applications that are submitted beyond the deadline, and the program will not consider any submissions of this nature for consideration.
During the period of recruitment, Sasol retains complete discretion over who it chooses to hire. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.