Hyundai is a renowned establishment that deals with car production and manufacturing. With a massive international presence, Hyundai has changed the automotive industry through its breakthrough innovations. In South Africa, Hyundai has helped facilitate their local communities with relevant opportunities to uplift themselves within the company setting.
About the Hyundai Apprenticeship 2022
Hyundai is offering professional apprenticeship programmes for South African applicants in three different locations: KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng, and Western Cape. The Hyundai Apprenticeship is a wonderful programme that allows 1st year apprentices to build their rapport while seek for practical experiences within the company.
As an apprentice, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Ensure that client assets are protected in accordance with business rules and procedures
- Work must be completed in accordance with governance and compliance procedures
- The basics of engine efficiency and the forged charge system will be covered in detail
- Electrical components must be removed, tested, repaired, and replaced
- Perform in accordance with agreed-upon performance goals and service level agreements in accordance with established processes
- Tasks must be completed in accordance with the prescribed apprentice curriculum, which includes following all workplace safety laws and doing any other particular activities indicated in the learner agreement
- Disassemble, diagnose, and replace the components of the fuel system
- Dismantle the engine block and all of its major components for servicing and repair
- Remove and replace the clutch as well as any other gearbox components that need to be replaced
- Diagnose and repair the various components of the braking system
- Make notes and reports on work activities in order to give timely and correct information to management for decision-making in the assigned area of responsibility
- Determining and implementing well-known solutions to operational problems, as well as escalating unsolved ones
- Keep track of your portfolio’s proof
- Cylinder heads should be removed, reconditioned, and replaced.
For application purposes, please take note of the Reference Number.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Hyundai Apprenticeship? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- At least 16 years old to register
- Possesses a Grade 10 qualification with the subjects of English, Maths, and Physical Science.
Apply online: Hyundai Apprenticeship 2022.
Choose the apprenticeship of your choice based on your preferred location.
To ensure that your answers are as relevant as possible, please type them into the proper sections of the application site. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation unless otherwise stated.
It will be examined by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and the information you give will be kept confidential. As a consequence, you should do a thorough check to verify that there is no false information included. Candidates may be put in a potentially dangerous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications via the website listed above. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Hyundai Apprenticeship must be submitted before the closing date on 31 December 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received after the deadline will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Hyundai has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.