About the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
On the southern coast of Africa, Nelson Mandela Bay is a significant seaport and a center for the production of automobiles. It is one of South Africa’s eight metropolitan regions and the economic center of the Eastern Cape Province. Cassie Mountain View to the north, Cape Recife to the south, Sundays River Mouth to the east, and Van Stadens River Mouth to the west define its perimeter.
A Category A municipality, the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality was founded on December 5, 2000. The only city in the world named after Nelson Mandela, who was born and raised in the Eastern Cape, Nelson Mandela Bay was the first in South Africa to create a fully integrated democratic local administration.
About the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries 2023
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is looking for talented candidates to obtain financial aid to pursue their educational journey in the upcoming academic year. The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries program is inclusive and accepts applicants from all backgrounds. You will be given the assistance you need as an awardee to pursue your academic degree. You are more than welcome to try out for this chance if you exhibit excellent academic performance and important traits as a student.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries is offering bursaries for the study fields below:
- Creative Brand (Master of Arts)
- Masters in Policy Development & Implementation
- Marketing (Bachelor of Abusiness Administration)
- Mechanical Engineering (Diploma)
- Internal Auditing (Diploma)
- Marketing (National Diploma)
- Strategic Brand Communication (Bachelor of Arts Honors)
- Environmental Sciences (Bachelors Degree)
- Building (National Diploma)
- Digital Marketing (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Strategic Brand (Bachelor of Commerce with Honors)
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Technology)
- Internal Auditing (Bachelors Degree)
- Graphic Design (Bachelor of Arts Honors)
- Public Administration (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Stakeholder Management (Postgraduae Diploma)
- Copywriting (National Diploma)
- Geo Information Systems (Bachelor of Geography).
Make sure to send in your application for the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially reocgnized as a South African citizen
- Below 30 years old
- Living within the areas of Gqeberha or Kariega within he area of Eastern Cape Province
- Finished their Matric qualification
- Planning to pursue their full-time studies at an accredited South African university
- Obtained at least an average aggregate score of 60% for the 2022 academic year based on your preferred qualification
- Unemployed at the time being
- Proven to require immediate financial assistance.
Download Bursary Application Form: Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries 2023.
Please type your most pertinent replies into the corresponding fields on the application form. All of the personal data you provide must be true and relevant to your current situation.
On top of that, please provide the documents below:
- Certified Identity Document of Applicant
- Course outline for duration of qualification
- Course timetable for duration of qualification
- Acceptance Letter for Qualification from University
- Certified Identity Document of Parents/Guardian, if applicant is a minor.
- Motivation Letter of not less than 500 words and not more than 1 000 words.
- Certified Grade 12 Certificate
- Certified Statement of Results
- Quotation from Institution for qualification applying for.
At the time of submission, the certified papers must be more than six (6) months old. Your application dossier must contain each of these supporting papers. Dossiers that are not comprehensive will be automatically rejected from the program.
Once everything is clear, please deliver your applications to the address below:
To be Addressed to:
Executive Director: Corporate Services
Skills Development and Employment
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
Govan Mbeki Avenue
You authorize the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of enrolling you for the event by submitting your applications.
The whole selection committee, which includes you, will evaluate the information you submit. You should thus double-check to make sure there are no false statements. Candidates may be put in a risky situation if there is any indication that they are providing misleading information.
Applications for the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 30 January 2023.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. Submissions sent after the deadline won’t be acknowledged while registration is open.
It is encouraged that applicants submit their applications as soon as feasible. You will then have some time to thoroughly assess the information in your applications. Please get your applications ready as soon as possible.
Any individual may receive an employment offer from the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality or not, as it sees fit. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and enforceable against all parties.