About Blue Marble
Blue Marble develops insurance cover for the disadvantaged that has both social effect and business viability. Blue Marble is well-positioned to provide you with a full range of HR outsourcing services, including staffing, administration, payroll, and more. As a strategic partner, they effectively manage all governmental risks and compliance-related concerns to guarantee that your company operates at the greatest levels of efficiency and production. Blue Marble provides a number of options to enhance and supplement your present HR function.
They work with you to free up non-income producing activities so you can concentrate on your primary business activity, productivity, and profit production, regardless of the size of your company (small, medium, or large).
About the Blue Marble Job Vacancy as Waiter 2023
Blue Marble is offering an entry-level opportunity in Hospitality for those looking for a temporary work position as a Waiter in Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. The Blue Marble Job Vacancy as Waiter will require you to perform a variety of duties, which includes:
- Respond in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner to the service demands of visitors
- Asking inquiries of customers to better understand their wants, keeping an eye out for and paying attention to customer preferences, and acting on them whenever feasible are all examples of anticipating customers’ service needs
- Genuinely express your gratitude to the guests and bid them farewell
- By cleaning, gathering, and returning food and beverage items to the correct place, keep the work and visitor spaces clean
- Keep work surfaces tidy throughout the day
- Inform the kitchen of any specific dietary needs, allergies, or any special requests
- Process payment by presenting a physical check that is correct and following all cash handling and credit regulations and procedures, including any added or received gratuities
- Ensure that the visitors are satisfied with each meal and/or beverage by checking in with them
- Respond to inquiries about menu options and seek clarification from the culinary staff as needed
- Inform the kitchen of the time it will take to prepare food, any recook requests, and the availability of products
- Use clear, acceptable, and professional language when speaking to visitors and coworkers and avoid utilizing the property’s public spaces when discussing work-related issues or activities
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to make sure their requirements are satisfied.
The selected applicants will be entitled to a salary on offer of R25.11 per hour. The start date of the job is immediate.
Do you believe you are qualified to sign up for the Blue Marble Job Vacancy as Waiter? Send in your application as soon as you can, please! However, you must first review the qualifications for the post. These factors will determine whether or not you’d be a strong candidate. Please glance through the qualifying requirements listed below to see whether you meet them. It is advised that you adhere to all of the following times if you want to ensure a greater possibility of success.
The Blue Marble Job Vacancy as Waiter Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric (NQF Level 4) qualification
- Shows strong proficiency in the English language
- Displays interpersonal abilities
- Puts on a customer service oriented attitude
- Works well with other team members
- Considers diversity relations
- Communicates well with other team members
- Can be relied upon with different responsbilities
- Presents themselves in a professional, well-groomed manner
- Has a high level of integrity
- Tolerates stress well
- Organizes their workload properly
- Advantageous: has a tertiary qualification that is relevant to the industry
- Advantageous: has prior work experience in a similar position.
Apply online: Blue Marble Job Vacancy as Waiter 2023.
It is advised that you browse the aforementioned website using Google Chrome.
Please type your most pertinent replies into the corresponding fields on the application site. All of the personal data you provide must be true and relevant to your current situation.
Additionally, you must provide your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your resume includes all the necessary information, including your experience, credentials, and strengths. In this paper, you have a great chance to identify yourself as a possible applicant and argue why you should be chosen.
Instead of utilizing a computer, you may submit your application using your phone because it is much more practical. If your phone runs Android, you can use Google Chrome as your online browser. Because Google Chrome is already pre-installed on OS Android handsets, you don’t need to install any extra browsers.
By putting in your applications, you hereby give the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons.
Additional test and application screening methods will be used to check the genuineness of the candidates. Anyone found to have lied on their application will not be allowed to register during the registration period.
Candidates must use the aforementioned website to submit their applications. Submissions delivered by hand, fax, or any other method will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Blue Marble Job Vacancy as Waiter must be submitted before the closing date on 31 January 2023.
Sending in your applications as soon as you can is advised. You can increase your chances of getting a position during registration by submitting early. Additionally, it avoids any unwelcome last-minute occurrences like unexpectedly high Internet traffic or lost data.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received after the deadline will be immediately rejected.
Anyone may get an employment offer from Blue Marble at any moment, at its sole and total discretion. The selection committee’s judgments are final and enforceable against all participants.