Safripol is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of polymers. The company serves a variety of valued clients and markets throughout South Africa, Africa, and the world. They have developed to become the second biggest polymer maker in Sub-Saharan Africa, and they have clients in every industry and business area. They are a proud member of KAP, which is a corporation that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Their sphere of influence encompasses a wide range of items, including but not limited to: denim jeans, carpets, children’s toys, medical supplies, food packaging, industrial pipes, products related to energy, sports and recreational equipment, and industrial piping. The items that their polymers are used in significantly improve people’s quality of life. The Commercial Head Office of Safripol (Pty) Ltd is located in Bryanston, and the company also has major activities in both Durban and Sasolburg.
About the Safripol Job Vacancy as Customer Services Representative 2022
Safripol is offering a full-time employment position for candidates who are looking to work as a Customer Services Representative for the well-known company. The Safripol Job Vacancy as Customer Services Representative, which is based in Bryanston, is a wonderful opportunity for you to work within the Sales and Marketing Unit. You will be directly reporting to the Commercial Operations Manager.
Additionally, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for the order receipt, management, and follow-up for a certain client portfolio that has been given to them (HDPE, PP, PET)
- Customer service, administration, quality control checks before billing, exports, consignment processing, and other related tasks also fall under this category
- Collaborate with the Demand Planning function to ensure that inventory management methods are put into effect
- Capability for gaining familiarity with emerging technology and industry trends
- Responsible for managing the client service function in accordance with the standards that have been agreed upon
- Strong emphasis placed on managing all areas of worldwide exporting and logistics connected to polymers
- Ensures that all inquiries from customers are responded to in a timely fashion while also providing a high level of service in order to market the organization’s various goods and services
- It is up to the incumbent to decide whether the service will be provided internally or outside
- Responsibilities related to ad hoc supervision.
Before moving further with their applications, job seekers who are interested in working at Safripol as a Customer Services Representative are need to demonstrate that they meet certain eligibility requirements. The answers to each of the questions that follow will indicate whether or not you are qualified to move on with this position. Candidates are strongly encouraged to ensure that their applications satisfy all of the conditions outlined in the following paragraphs. In the event that you do not adhere to these requirements, the overall result of your applications will suffer as a direct consequence. Make a note of these things so that you can return back to them later.
The Safripol Job Vacancy as Customer Services Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns a Diploma in the Administration field
- Shows at least 8-10 years of prior experience dealing with Customer Management
- Previous handling of exports from beginning to conclusion (SADEC and Deep Sea)
- Competence in speech and listening
- Competence at resolving conflicts and tackling difficult problems.
- Work ethic that is methodical as well as accurate
- Taking the initiative and being self-motivated
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- A solid understanding of SAP
- Advantageous: has previous experience dealing in HDPE, PP, and PET.
Apply online: Safripol Job Vacancy as Customer Services Representative 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of additional screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any part of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Safripol Job Vacancy as Customer Services Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 19 September 2022
Please ensure that your applications are sent as quickly as humanly feasible. You can improve your chances of securing a position during the registration period by submitting your information early. In addition, it eliminates any unwelcome surprises at the last minute, such as sudden surges of Internet traffic or the loss of important data.
Applications for the open position need to be filed before the deadline in order to be considered. Applications that are submitted beyond the deadline will not be accepted by the committee in charge of the selection process, and the position will consider these sorts of submissions to be ineligible.
Only the candidates that reached the final cut will get an announcement. We have the sorrow to advise those applicants who have not received a response from the selection committee within the first 14 days after the application deadline that they have not been picked for the post.
During the time it spends looking for new employees, Safripol has total authority over anyone it decides to bring on board. In every instance, the judgments that the selection committee reaches are final and cannot be reversed.