Omnia is a South African-base group that specializes in the field of chemical supplying as well as providing the necessary services to relevant departments, which ranges from the chemical industry, to even the agriculture fields. The group takes pride in the art of innovation. By combining their high-tech facilities, and their professional human capital, Omnia is able to give their clients’ their money’s worth. Since the main purpose of the group is to provide a better outlook for all of their users, Omnia takes serious attention to the things they put out. This means Omnia pays serious details to several aspect of their chemical products, such as sustainability, environmental friendliness, and lesser safety hazards.
About Omnia Apprenticeships 2024
Omnia is providing young South African folks an opportunity to learn with them under the Chemical Operations Apprenticeship Programmes and earn a decent qualification. Mainly taking place in the region of Sasolburg, the Omnia Apprenticeships are ideally conducted as a means to offer theoretical knowledge as well as practical learning experience to individuals who are interested in the chemical industry. On top of that, learners are given working exposure by directly carrying out their duties in on-site. In order to attain the accredited qualification that is provided by this apprenticeship, all learners must follow all of the training modules are per required and established by CHIETA.
- Must complete curriculum for the designated trade per schedule as prescribed by CHIETA
- To obtain relevant plant training on site and
- To attend theoretical classes at an accredited provider.
Omnia Apprenticeship Requirements
To register for the Omnia Apprenticeship, one must be able to fulfill all of the qualifications as prescribed by the committee. Each of these listed items holds the same amount of importance in determining whether candidates will be accepted into the apprenticeship or not. To guarantee success into the programme, it is highly advisable that all keen candidates double-check all of these requirements. Failure to accomplish all of these qualifications may get you kicked off from the application procedure.
The Omnia Apprenticeship Requirements are as follows:
- Has a educational Grade 12 qualification with the key subjects of Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and Science
- Proven to be both physically and medically healthy
- Above the age of 18 years old
- Possess capable communication abilities
- Able to meet all of the academic guidelines as per mentioned in the apprenticeship
- Committed to achieving the standards of their job performance
- Extremely energetic and able to get through complex situations
- Dedicated to providing upmost best through their work
- A super keen eye on details and accuracy
- Able to adapt to the high-tech facilities available in the working environment
- Possess amazing interpersonal capabilities
- High energy levels.
- Technical trade related subjects (Advantageous)
- N3 Certificate with 4 relevant subjects: Engineering Science, Mathematics, Trade Theory, and fourth subject as required by the trade
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF level
- Technical trade theory program quality assured by a SETA deemed to equivalent to NQF level 3
Study fields available:
How to Apply Omnia Apprenticeship 2024
Signing up for the Omnia Apprenticeship has never been this easy and absolutely fuss-free. First off, candidates will have to look for their preferred apprenticeships at the Omnia E-Recruitment Website. From there on, you will have make sure that the apprenticeships of your choice is currently accepting applications at the moment. Should your apprenticeships not be available at the moment, don’t fret. You can always come back for future opening updates. However, if they are available, all you have to do is follow the rest of the application instructions as per stated on the website. If you happen to run into any problems during the application procedure, you can always direct your inquiries or concerns to the contact information provided below.
Applications for the Omnia Apprenticeships must be submitted before the closing date on 15 January 2024.
13 Sloane Street
P.O. Box 69888
Telephone: +27 11 709 8888
Fax: +27 11 706 4022
Email: [email protected]