About Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group is a prominent provider that specializes in the field of risk solutions. Operating within the Southern Africa regions, the group utilizes a series of integrated solutions that are customized from scratch. This is to ensure that the demands of their clients are fully met, and even going beyond their expectations. However, this may not have been possible without the hardworking souls of their employees, who represent the heart of their entire operations.
Consisting of more than 58 000 staff workers, this massive group of employees are the ones responsible behind a number of departments. Some of the Fidelity Services Group’s available divisions are Insurance, Cash Master, Vehicle Tracking, Fire Solutions, Guarding Services, Commercial Security Solutions, Cash-In-Transit, Specialised Services, Cash Management Solutions, Armed Response, and Cleaning. Despite the difference in career positions, altogether, this array of divisions makes up the whole group. Everyone in the group always has something to contribute to the business’s table.
Fidelity Services Group – Graduate Programme 2021-2022
Fidelity Services Group is offering providing graduates with the opportunity to embark on a 24-month programme that will equip you with working expertise. The Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme is a chance for young South African individuals to acquire the necessary skills and basic knowledge to prosper in a business environment.
Here, participants will learn some of the group’s main activities, such as managing resources, applying policies, making use of available resources, and upholding the quality of their work. Under the guidance of professional, award-winning mentors, graduates have a lot to gain from this fantastic opportunity. The best part? Participants will receive exclusive fast-tract career pipe lines to the group’s most relevant business units.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria that has been standardized in the Fidelity Services Group – Graduate Programme. These requirements are necessary for the selection committee as it will be used to assess candidates on a fair basis. To guarantee a high level of success, candidates are highly encouraged to meet all of the requested qualifications.
The Fidelity Services Group – Graduate Programme 2021-2022 Requirements are as follows:
A. Basic Qualifications
- Pursued an NQF 7 Level qualification in any one of these courses:
- Criminal Investigation
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Post graduate (optional, but advantageous)
- Free from any criminal track records
- Has at least 0-3 years of prior working experience
- Owns their personal mode of transporation
- Has a solid foundation in computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Office suite)
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Willing to work in rotation and be relocated to other areas.
B. Working Attributes
- Displays strong interpersonal capabilities
- Analyzes through complex situations
- Has a strong sense of doing business
- Possess impressive leadership qualities
- Can work under immense pressure
- Communicates effectively
- Understands the foundation of entrepreneurship
- Organizes workload in an efficient manner
- Adaptive to dynamic working conditions
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Can work with other team members
- Plans out strategies thoroughly
- Holds accountability of all their responsibilities.
After accessing the application portal, candidates are required to fill in all of the boxes with their personal details. All of the information that you provide must adhere to complete accuracy. Candidates discovered to be giving out untruthful or incorrect details will automatically be disqualified from the application procedure.
Additionally, candidates must upload these following documents onto the application portal:
- Most recent Curriculum Vitae highlighting your strengths and past experiences
- Valid academic transcripts
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Identity Document
- Valid Passport document
- Any other available documents
Below, candidates will find a huge box to fill in their Cover Letter. Be sure to type accordingly and explain why you deserve to be accepted into this programme. Once done, please accept the Terms & Conditions before you can proceed to submit your applications.
The closing date for the Fidelity Services Group – Graduate Programme 2021-2022 registration period is on 18 September 2020. If you are interested in this programme, make sure that you send in your applications way before the deadline. The selection committee has zero tolerance for late submissions and will not acknowledge such applications. To prevent any possible interruptions, make sure that you do not wait until the last minute to send in your applications.
Telephone Number: +27 86 123 4335
E-mail Address: [email protected]