Fedics is the top catering solutions supplier in the South African market and a trusted business partner in effortlessly providing the finest service, and the best quality at the best value – meeting the particular demands of our customers and nurturing their success.
The well-established organization has more than 50 years of expertise in providing services to people from all walks of life. The firm hopes to establish itself as the premier catering service across all sectors and economic divisions by leveraging its portfolio.
About the Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant 2021
Fedics is offering temporary employment opportunity based in Eastern Cape for anybody looking to develop their career as a qualified Food Services Assistant. The Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant is a great chance for candidates to work along with the company’s talented poo of cooks, chefs, and the entire food production team.
As a Food Services Assistant, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Places entrees, salads, desserts, and other food items on the serving line for customers to enjoy
- Maintains the cleanliness and stocking of the service line
- To guarantee that stock in the allocated area of responsibility is tallied and signed over to the appropriate staff members on the next shift, if applicable
- When confronted with customer or client complaints or praises, it is important to report them and, when feasible, take action
- Ensuring that quality requirements are satisfied in both customer service and operational operations, health and safety standards are followed, and food safety regulations are adhered to
- Guarantee a high level of customer service within my area of responsibility
- Maintains cleanliness and order on the canteen tables, in the kitchen, and in other locations
- Assists in the preparation of meals, particularly salads and dessert, as well as in the cleaning of the kitchen
- To guarantee that the expectations of the client are satisfied within the confines of the contract’s stipulations
- As allocated, he carries out associated tasks
- Any legitimate request made by management will be carried out
- Food leftovers are stored and recorded in this system
- Guarantee that all company and statutory rules on cleanliness and hygiene are followed in the course of any work performed
- Attend as many meetings and training sessions as may be required on a regular basis.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant’s Reference No.: TSE211022-5.
Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Has finished a minimum qualification of Matric/Senior Certificate
- Work in an enjoyable and systematic manner
- Be trustworthy and dependable
- Possess excellent hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work swiftly while being safe
- Maintain proper personal hygiene
- You should not have any skin sensitivities to foods or detergents
- Possess effective communication abilities
- It is necessary to be able to collaborate with others
- Must be able to maintain stamina for 45-50 hours a week of work
- The ability to bend, stand, and lift is required.
Apply online: Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant 2021.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Fedics Job Vacancy as Food Services Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 10 December 2021.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Fedics holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.