About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is a key partner in the effort to make mining safer and more efficient in order to contribute to the improvement of the planet. This is accomplished via the use of virtual reality training and blast simulation, as well as the production of a “digital twin” of the activities of the clients, as well as on-site control of the chemical processes involved in the mineral extraction.
The objective of the Group’s strategy is to establish itself as the supplier of choice in each of the areas in which it competes, as well as to sustain its growth both locally and internationally by continuously expanding its presence in each of the regions and markets it serves.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide 2022
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is offering X2 permanent employment opportunities in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal as Artisan Aide. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide is a fruitful chance for you to become a part of a remarkable company in South Africa.
As Artisan Aide, you will need to:
- Collaborating with skilled craftspeople to do upkeep at the manufacturing facility
- Using both hand tools and power equipment, prepare the item of work (Cutting, Grinding and polishing)
- The elimination of obsolete industrial machinery via the use of Utilizing various cutting instruments, including power tools, hand tools, measurement tools, and a gas torch
- Keep the tools and equipment in the workshop in good condition
- Ensure that the workplace and the plants have appropriate levels of cleanliness
- Disposal of waste and items no longer needed in a way that is both secure and kind to the environment
- Box up flange
- General Rigging
- Ensure enough storage in the workshop Containers
- Weld in a fundamental capacity (Spot tac pieces together)
- Before any of the plant equipment is fitted onsite, apply primer paint to it in the workshop where it will be placed
- Upkeep and repairs of the plant life and outside areas Signage
- Contribute to the investigation of incidents
- Make sure that each and every safety requirement is adhered to.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide’s Reference Number: AEC220524-1.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Posesses a Matric or Grade 12 qualification
- Finished their Level 2 Learnership (NQF 2)/N2 Mechanical
- Has at least six months of working experience as an Artisan Aide
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Knows about safety awareness
- Works well with other team members
- Collaborates with others well
- Solves their problems through effective means
- Communicates well with others
- Has a keen eye for small details.
Apply online: AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application portal. During the entire duration of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your handphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You will be a part of the evaluation process alongside the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not contain any fictitious information. Candidates run the risk of being placed in a scenario that could endanger their lives if there is evidence that they are supplying information that is not accurate.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Artisan Aide must be submitted before the closing date on 07 June 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the position must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the vacancy.
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.