Sibanye-Stillwater is a top-tier gold producer, ranking third in the world on a gold-equivalent basis, and a top-tier silver producer, ranking third in the world on a gold-equivalent basis. Besides being the world’s biggest primary producer of platinum and palladium, the company is responsible for other metals and minerals, such as chrome.
In 2013, Sibanye-Stillwater began as a tiny business, but since then, the company has grown considerably and diversified – both geographically and in terms of the metals it produces. When compared to its early years as a single commodity, the Group has achieved great progress in recent years. At the moment, it is a large producer of rhodium and other platinum group metals (PGMs). Furthermore, the company is an internationally recognized recycler and processor of waste PGM catalytic converter materials, with a global presence.
About the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General 2022
Sibanye-Stillwater is offering X3 permanent positions as a Miner General for anybody looking to receive a fruitful employment opportunity with the company. The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General, which is based in North West, is a Grade B5 position in which you will be place in the Mining department.
As a Miner General, below are some of your job descriptions:
- Receiving and transmitting all orders for goods and resources that are necessary
- Obtaining and uploading all necessary reports, instructions, and data obtained from the departments of economic resources
- Working in accordance with applicable laws, operating procedures, and industry standards with respect to work, machinery, and equipment inspections and documenting thereof, as provided in Section 2.15.1 of the Minerals Act
- Performance is being monitored to ensure that it complies with legal and managerial requirements
- Environmental conditions are being monitored to ensure that they comply with legal and managerial requirements
- All checklists, reports, and written evaluations that are needed to be completed
- Maintaining communication with the team and management on the development of the production
- Documentation necessary for the development of staff must be completed and submitted on time
- Keeping and maintaining official records for a certain region
- Production for the region of responsibility is being planned
- Property damage and incidents/accidents are being investigated.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General’s Reference Number: 508190.
If you’re certain of joining the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns a legitimate Blasting Certificate on hand
- Fulfills the compliance standards of COP’s requirements as well as its legal requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English must be shown
- When you are shortlisted, you must be able to pass the practical exam
- Be found medically fit for the job and the environment, as assessed by a risk-based medical assessment performed at the appropriate Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre, before to commencing work
- Has a legitimate Grade 12 qualification or an equivalent certificate
- Extensive experience working as a Miner in a board and pillar environment is required
- Trackless mining experience is also required.
Apply online: Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General 2022.
For the purpose of gaining access to the aforementioned web address, it is recommended that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
Alternatively, you can submit your application through your smartphone, which is far more convenient than submitting it through a computer. If you are using an Android-based smartphone, you can access the internet through Google Chrome as your web browser. The fact that Google Chrome is pre-installed on all Android-based smartphones eliminates the need to install any additional web browsers.
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates must first register on the application portal by providing their contact information. During the course of the registration process, you will be required to log into your existing account.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
The applications of applicants will be subjected to additional scrutiny and verification procedures in order to confirm that they are genuine. The participation in the registration period shall be denied to anyone who is discovered to have misrepresented any aspect of their applications.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General must be submitted before the closing date on 27 April 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Announcements will only be made to shorlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 14 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Sibanye-Stillwater has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.
Do you have a question regarding the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Miner General? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Telephone number: +27 14 495 2081 (Adelia Sediko)